Discussions About Being Bald > Sly Bald Gals - Women's Corner

I need a little help.....

(1/2) > >>

alltimedegrassi:
I'm a teenage girl who for the longest time, has wanted to shave her head bald. It has always been something I've wanted to do, but over the last few months my want to do so has become stronger. But as I'm a teenage girl, If I want to shave my head smooth I have two options, either ask my parents if I could do so or go against their backs and shave it. I'm really set on doing this, but this is the only thing in my way.

Help?

Tyler:
Being a teenager, it's best to get your parents' approval.  My suggestion is the have your "why" in order so you can truly explain why it's important to you.

Hingatao:
If you're 18 or over you're an adult and don't need your parents' permission. If you're under 18, I'd suggest talking to them first. They might be more open to it than you think.

OzSly:
G'Day Alltimedegrassi  O0

Welcome to the Forum.

As Tyler mentioned best to ask your parents and have the reason why you want to go sly, so they can better appreciate you wishing to go Sly.

If you over 18 then you don't really need your parents permission but, it's always good to have your parents on side.

Sir Harry:
Welcome! I have a suggestion: Do they do charity headshaves in your area (i.e. St. Baldricks?) Talk to your parents and tell them that you want to participate for charity.....If that doesn't work out, sadly you may have to wait until legal age to do it. Good luck to you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version