Author Topic: For the Fence Sitters: One Day to Decide then...Before and After  (Read 7778 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: For the Fence Sitters: One Day to Decide then...Before and After
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 02:34:17 AM »
Mike, that is an awesome transformation!!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 10:03:37 AM »
LIKE I SAID BEFORE ....AWESOME DUDE! I'm sure you'll find it was one of the best desicions you've made in your life...

Just goes to show SLY can help a dude IMPROVE his looks.

Nice dome bald brutha!

Offline Chico D

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 02:21:03 PM »
Wow man, you just addressed one of my concerns....  Honestly how your head with the hair looks, it looked like you would of had a big bulb dome.  (if you check my post today you'll see what I'm talkin about)

But damn, it looks, nice perfect and round.  It actually makes you look slimmer....and WAY younger......thats an inspirational one.

Looks good!

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 05:30:53 PM »
Way to take the plunge Mike, looks great.

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2007, 10:34:14 PM »
Thanks for all the positive feedback...you all are great support.  As I've already said, my wife loves the noggin and was first (and only) to kiss it.  When I went to work the next day, my boss walks in talking on his cell, sees me at the java maker exclaims Holy Sh*t!...walks over and rubs my head.  He told whoever he was talking to that I shaved my head and it looked great.  Every other coworker I encountered - other than the grumpy grapefruit (receptionist) - had nothing but positive things to say.  Even the grapefruit was pleasant saying "I don't like it...its not bad...I'll get used to it...just a shock".  An outstanding reception all the way around.  Certainly a confidence booster.  Now, I just need to get some sun to fade the "ghost white". 

Fence sitters:  get on with it!

Mike

[/img]
[/img]

Man, Mike, it looks like you lost a lot of years with the shave.  You look about 21 to me.  Way to go!
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline kodakjlowe117

• Be Bald and Be Proud!
  • Sly Guy in Training
    • Be Bald and Be Proud!
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 09:15:37 AM »
This is a great post! This ties into exactly what I wanted to convey to everyone out there! I suffered from thinning hair and hairloss for the early years of my 20's. I began loosing hair at the age of 18 and through drugs and concealers hid my imperfection till the age of 26. Today, I proudly shve my head and have been for over a year and a half now. I understand the hardships and the embarrasment young males go through in order to create a full head of hair. Its awful. I know this, I was there. I have created a website to fully explain my head shaving process and encourage the young and the thin to step forward and take the shave. Please read my story, and give me feedback on what you think. Take care.

rick...

http://www.baldNproud.com

jusbnme

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 03:58:58 PM »
Welcome Kodak

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2007, 04:14:25 PM »
Excellent! A great move on your part, bro. Congrats!

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2007, 06:10:32 PM »
Awesome  O0

Enter your email address: