Author Topic: Your Noggen !  (Read 3853 times)

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
Your Noggen !
« on: January 19, 2013, 07:35:14 PM »
Since I have been around for awhile.  I have read so many details reguarding scars etc..  So this is my avitar pic.  And must say that I am darn proud of the marks , SCAR'S on my top knot !   I have many and they go down into my forehead.  And on my face also the rest of my body.  Am I  ashamed of them  , Not at all nor should anyone else be.  Saw a guy comeback from war ,  with his face fryed off ! And then he  was on dancing with the stars, that takes a set of balls.   O0  The  scars on my head are from a barbed wired fence and 6 sheep shearers kicked the crap out of me while I was out on a county road protecting and serving   :popo , left me for dead , I sucked water in a ditch playing dead.  I was lucky so what about the rest of you  ;)  8)  
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 11:35:14 AM by Switchy »

"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Crusher0209

• Super Sly
  • Life is short and you never know when it will end
Re: Your Noggen !
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 08:35:35 PM »
Your head looks great and I am glad to here that you are proud of your scars everyone should take pride in every scar they have it is what gives us character. O0

Offline slyjoe

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 08:35:49 PM »
Great story, very impressed. Glad to see a avitar pic from you.
"Sly til the day I die"

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 09:03:19 PM »
Wow.... That's a crazy story! Thank for sharing.
Lynchy

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 04:35:07 AM »
Switchy! Head looks fresh and clean to me......the hoop earring is a nice touch....You could always put your avatar from the back if you feel better about how that looks.....Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 04:52:23 AM »
And must say that I am darn proud of the marks..

And so you should be. They add character and tell a story.

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 05:02:48 AM »
They look interesting. They must have bled like stink though at the time. I hope that the shearers were dealt with appropriately.

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 11:47:50 AM »
Thanx, guys .  @ gary indeed it did bleed like a bloody mess, as it was  ;D  , also had broken ribs, knife cuts on my torso.  Gonads swollen to softball size. Etc..   What a rock and roll session  :x! !  Good thing I threw my car keys, and gun out in the ditch , or I wouldn't be chatting on this fine board today but I look at so many other things in life and this is so minor  ;) O:O With the many that have so much worse.   ;)  A person should never feel sorry for themselves but take 10 seconds and you will find someone much worse.  ;) 8) 
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Crusher0209

• Super Sly
  • Life is short and you never know when it will end
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 01:53:52 PM »
That is so true Switchy your stories are always interesting to here for sure O0

Offline wetbiker7

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Re: Your Noggen !
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2013, 04:31:01 AM »
Battle scars add character bro. Especially when you wear them with pride.  Glad you're hear to share your story with us.

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 07:44:57 AM »
Wow, thanks for sharing that story!