Author Topic: Opinions Please  (Read 6695 times)

BALDANDRE

Re: Opinions Please
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2007, 08:27:41 AM »
NOT masculine...what could be more masculine than a slick bald head?! Oh, maybe a Tom Selleck style mustache...but NEVER go there...ever!

Now, maybe for other reason a bald head might not work for you , but i don't see any staring me in the face...

shave your head bro...like we say around here, you've got the idea to do it in your head...you wont be satisified until you shave it clean...

and a goat might make the new look come together well..

Good luck dude!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 01:14:23 PM by BALDANDRE »

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2007, 09:18:55 AM »

Asking that question in a room full of sly bald guys, did you really think you would get any other answer?

Seriously, if you're here, I think you already made up your mind, and you are looking for the support.

two 100% CORRECT statements right there. Well done, ChallengeMe.  h3ry3

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Johannes

• Sly
  • Straight Razor Shaver
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 11:47:54 AM »
Your head is perfect for the sly look, the only thing you have too do is shave it.
Go for it!!!!
Nothing better than one sharp blade

jusbnme

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2007, 01:02:11 PM »
Do it man.  If your wife really loves you she won't care once you've taken the plunge.  You'll look fine. 

JohnMont

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2007, 01:25:56 PM »
With all respect to ShyGuy, I wouldnt bother with a 'hair doctor'.  any treatments would probablly be expensive and not all that  worthwhile.  My hair is maybe like yours; not mpb; but patches that are quite thin ; esp. on top.  I myself am slowly working up the courage to go sly, so  maybe i'm not one to talk, but I'd say go gradually shorter over the next month say every 10 days to from #3 buzz to #2, #1 ... ) till you you try out a slick shave.  Tell all this to your wife ; and that it is just an experiment for now.  Give her time to get used to it and she will be on your side.   BTW , you will look rockin' sexy with a slick dome and goatee.

John