Confidence and Success > SBG Fitness Challenge

March Sly Fitness Challenge

(1/3) > >>

TyMoore122:
Hi Team Sly,
Well spring is just 3 weeks away here in the Northwestern US and need to turn up the spinning sessions so I can be ready to compete in some events with my 18 YO son!!!

Get ready for summer now even if its only 20 mins 3 days a week it makes a big difference.

Post up and join in, don't have to have big goals just a couple work outs a week, couple long walks or trips to the gym.

Here are my goals and will check in weekly:
1) 200 miles to ride this month (50+ weekly) - setup my favorite distance bike on a trainer for the rainy season, cross bike for outdoor.
2) 3-4 strength training a week
3) 6.5 hours min training a week

Share your goals....do some check-ins ....lets get going!!
Cheers,
Ty

Beardman:
G'day everyone!

Welcome back Ty, I totally was in the process of making the March one then when I hit send I see you beat me too it, deleted to stop confusion!

Last month was really active, which makes me happy. It's great to see so many other people putting themselves out there and getting active 

As for those goals:

- I'm going for an injury free month, ther is nothing worse then an injury!

- 55kg (~120lbs)incline bench press

- 20kg (~45lbs) single arm preacher curls

- 70kg (~155lbs)squats (Hamstring to calf)

- More then 5 unassisted pull ups... it still blows my mind how hard pull ups are compared to chin ups haha, even though I understand why...

That's my goals for the month, they all seem pretty attainable so lets see how I go!

Good luck in March everyone, and may you all a great injury free goal attaining month 

Viking:
I'm in again

Same as last month really, keeping it simple, eat better and move more, still a load of weight to shift but I'm looking for continued progress in the right direction, tomorrow I'll be in better shape than yesterday!

Raulski:
I have 20kg left to lose & I want to be able to run a marathon this year. I had a reasonably good February (well, the end if it, anyway). This month I want to lose 7kg & complete a long run of 20km.
Longest this year has been 13km.
Good luck everyone! Remember, if you don't completely achieve your goals, you'll still be so much better off for trying

Bluebriz:
Honestly I'd just be happy to get myself to the gym 3-4 times a week.  Also cycle to work 4 times a week (6.5km each way).  Really finding it difficult to motivate myself of late though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version