Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > How To Protect Your Bald Head

Sunscreen

(1/6) > >>

Tyler:
With the rising number of cases of skin cancer in the world, it's very important to use sunscreen when you go outside.

I personally use a lotion made by Tolsom that has an SPF 15.  I apply this daily when I get out of the shower.  This way I always have some protection.  If I know I'm going to be out in the sun for more than 30 min at a time, I will apply an SPF of 30 or more.  I've found that the Tolsom brand won't cause me to break out, so I've stuck with that.  In regards to higher spf, I like to use Bullfrog.  They have a Bullfrog quick gel that dries up quickly so you don't get the greesy feeling.

What brand and spf do you use?

bald-K:
i use local supermarket brand factor 15 just as good as expensive brand named

gearhedguy:
If I'm going to be out in the sun for extended periods of time I don't like to rely on only sunscreen for my precious bald dome :), I always wear a hat or dew rag. And I always keep a spare hat in my truck just in case I get stuck outside without protection. And if I'm exercising outside in the sun I always cover up my head. . . don't take chances with the harmful rays.

Head Bald Guy:
There is a sunscreen made by Bald Guyz that I have used and it does not sweat off and stays on all day. In fact I can now play golf without a hat.

BIGTEDY:
I USE NIVEA LOTION NEVER HAVE HAD A SUNBURN ON MY HEAD UNLESS I FORGET IT .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version