Author Topic: Head shapes and symmetry  (Read 38479 times)

jusbnme

Re: Head shapes and symmetry
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2007, 03:32:46 AM »
Yeah, I can see that.

shakf

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2007, 03:34:11 AM »
Dolph is Scandanavian as well. Just check it out.

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2007, 03:56:14 AM »
Dolph is Scandanavian as well. Just check it out.

Yeah I know, he's Swedish "actor"  :px most famous for his part as Ivan Drago in Rocky IV.

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2007, 12:29:26 PM »
And oh yeah, shakf your head shape looks awesome to me. You have a small head, be proud of it... look at the size of my melon  ;D. Your mother is clearly wrong if she still claims your head shape is bad.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2007, 02:46:22 PM »
look at the size of my melon 

I just don't get it, yep_yep, you have a normal sized head as far as I can tell.
I think you're being too hard on yourself. You have a good facial structure witha squared off jawline, which will look good with a sly, smooth dome.
Give it a shot for the 30 day period and if you don't like it, it will grow back. But I bet you will end up liking it much more.     O0

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2007, 02:50:09 PM »
look at the size of my melon

I just don't get it, yep_yep, you have a normal sized head as far as I can tell.
I think you're being too hard on yourself. You have a good facial structure witha squared off jawline, which will look good with a sly, smooth dome.
Give it a shot for the 30 day period and if you don't like it, it will grow back. But I bet you will end up liking it much more.     O0

Yeah I think you're right, actually. My head's not enormous, it's in normal limits I guess. The head shape is exactly like my fathers, although my facial structure comes from my mother. Funny thing with these genes...

shakf

« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2007, 03:22:31 AM »
Thats a good square jawline with high cheekbones and chisled feature. So I'd say go for the sly look man.

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2007, 07:03:49 AM »
Just had to reply to this thread, thanks everyone for pointing out the obvious to yep_yep.
yep_yep - Ive told you plenty of times you look really good with a buzz cut so there shouldnt be a problem if you want to go sly and you look alot better with a buzzed head than grown out hair

shakf

« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2007, 07:52:43 AM »
They say that head asymmetry is caused by something called plagiocephaly. The condition is usually caused around birth and can be treated when you are a baby. The condition also cause asymmetry in the face. I only came across this recently and also a treatment called NCR which can be done at any age. I am making enquiries about this. Has anyone on the forum heard about this?

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2007, 10:06:16 AM »
They say that head asymmetry is caused by something called plagiocephaly. The condition is usually caused around birth and can be treated when you are a baby. The condition also cause asymmetry in the face. I only came across this recently and also a treatment called NCR which can be done at any age. I am making enquiries about this. Has anyone on the forum heard about this?

I don't think you have plagiocephaly, I think it's much worse than a little asymmetry that almost everyone has. Here's a pic of a kid with plagiocephaly:

shakf

« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2007, 11:00:45 AM »
Plagiocephally comes in various forms of severity and varies from one extreme to another. You can usually tell by looking at the top of someones head.

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2007, 12:52:02 PM »
Plagiocephally comes in various forms of severity and varies from one extreme to another. You can usually tell by looking at the top of someones head.

Yeah ok. Well at least I don't have plagiocephaly by looking at the top, it's pretty much of oval shape. And yeah, it actually has crossed my mind that I might have plagiocephalis  :/O.

shakf

« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2007, 01:04:09 PM »
I am attaching pics of the top of my head. Take a look you will see what I mean.

shakf

« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2007, 01:05:33 PM »
....and another

shakf

« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2007, 01:06:32 PM »
...just one more after this.