Author Topic: [News]Black, Bald Men on High Alert as Dorner Manhunt = Rampant Racial Profiling  (Read 1768 times)

Bing

Black, Bald Men on High Alert as Dorner Manhunt = Rampant Racial Profiling

San Diego attorney Doug Oden told FOX 5: I got some friends who are large, black men, who have bald heads, who should be concerned. And the $1 million price put on Dorner's head has only fueled the flood of tips from the public. According to FOX 5 ...
Source: Black, Bald Men on High Alert as Dorner Manhunt = Rampant Racial Profiling

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
While I agree that racial profiling exists, no denial about it, in a case like this where a guy like Dorner with his background, training, and experience has basically declared war I wonder who the PC crowd would have the cops concentrate on.

Eskimos, perhaps?

This is one of those unfortunate times that people have to understand that cops are humans and they don't want some psycho blowing out their brains. Times like this are a bit nerve wracking for the men and women in blue so when the nice officer gives you a verbal command just shut the f**k up and do what he says. Save the victim routine for civil court.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
+1... O0

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
+3  O0
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
Forget about it. They got him.