Confidence and Success > SBG Fitness Challenge

February Sly Fitness Challenge

(1/13) > >>

Beardman:
G'day everyone!

It's the 2nd month of the year now, it's time to start thinking about hitting spring (for you northern hemisperians) running!

You may as well start looking good for summer now, now that you all don't look awesome in your slick domes, but we are talking bathing suit ready here haha!

For me, my goals are going to be pretty simple this month, because I'm not entirely sure when I stand with this new program my gym partner and I just constructed, but here I go:

- An injury free month, that is probably my favourite goal, and the most important one to tick off!

- Settle into this new program and start seeing some new gains!

I have no real lifting goals this month, I'm sure that after a couple of weeks I'll know where I stand and I might add some.

But this is a good example of how simple your training goals can be fore the month  O0

So, who is going to join me for this month? Hrmmmm.

mrzed:
Thanks beardman for the reminder.  I do have a plan for February, although probably slightly different than your's. That's OK.

Saturday, we have an extended workshop with our Chiropractor. It will focus on making healthy choices in living including food and exercise.  I really slow down in the winter and generally find it tough to get motivated to get out and do any exercise and eating +++. 

So, I'm planning to join his get fit eating plan for 60 days. And for getting going again in exercise, I'm planning to get out and walk for a minimum of 1 mile each day, with a bonus goal of 2 miles when possible.  Any who are tracking are welcome to PM me for accountability.

Mr. Zed. 

Beardman:
That's a great plan mate, make sure to keep us in the loop with how you go  O0

isleepinthebuff:
I'm in. I got struck down by a virus last month so now I am fighting fit and ready to go!

Mikekoz13:
I'm starting my workouts on Monday with my soon to be 16 year old son. We'll be lifting on our home gym.
I'm out of shape and want to lose about 25 lbs. (20 is my goal). I shede weight pretty quickly when I lift so I should be able to get down to my goal wweight by Spring.
My son has no problem with his weight. He's looking to build muscle and increase his stregngth for the coming track seaon and for next wrestling season.

My wife and I both had that virus (assuming it's the same one) last month. It took weeks to get it out of our house.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version