Author Topic: electric head shavers  (Read 2629 times)

Offline baldinsd1120

• Learning the way of Sly
electric head shavers
« on: January 21, 2013, 06:28:46 AM »
Hello everyone I'm new to sly o have been using schick Quattro to shave my head now I'm in the market to buy a electric razor thinking about getting a Panasonic but not sure what model to get anyone have any suggestions ? And if anyone knows of a good cream or gel to get rid or reduce razor bumps I'd appreciate it . Thanks everyone

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
Re: electric head shavers
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 01:37:00 PM »
Welcome mate,

Can't really help with any electric reviews or recommendations.

Maybe if you let everyone know what your current routine is with the Quattro we might be able to help with the bumps etc?

Anyway, hope you enjoy.
Lynchy

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 04:12:54 PM »
Electric razors give razor burn, and they just are not for me.  Good luck  ;) O0  Welcome !
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 09:15:30 AM by Switchy »
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 07:01:24 PM »
Hello Baldinsd1120 ... I don't use an electric, but wanted to welcome you nonetheless.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 07:19:29 PM »
Welcome, SD! When it comes to electrics, I am an Andis man (Andis outliners) They give you a nice shave that gives your scalp the appearance of being smooth. For razor bumps, I recommend Bump Patrol (in a blue bottle) sold at Walmart. Good luck!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Kevin G

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 02:09:55 AM »
I do not personally own one but I have heard nothing but good things about the Panasonic  ES8243A(Arc 4).  It is also a wet/dry shaver meaning that you can use it in the shower and even use shaving cream.  Some of the Sly Bald Guys community have also used this shaver from what I remember and liked it.

Here is a link to it on Amazon if you want to read about it and check out some customer reviews-

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ES8243A-Rechargeable-Electric-Nanotech/dp/B001DKMY9Q/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 03:16:17 AM by Kevin G »

Offline slyjoe

• Sly
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 06:25:18 AM »
I don't use electrics.... but Welcome!
"Sly til the day I die"