Author Topic: My First Headblade Shave.  (Read 9282 times)

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
Re: My First Headblade Shave.
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 06:17:56 AM »
That is a sweet hat!

Note how "distressed" it is. That's what they call it when it's already 80% worn out. Still, I really like the feel of it.

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 12:02:11 PM »
That is a sweet hat!

Note how "distressed" it is. That's what they call it when it's already 80% worn out. Still, I really like the feel of it.
;D Most things are when they have had alittle wear on them.   ;) 8)
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 02:54:21 PM »
Maybe I need to place an order at headblade for some apparel .... Hmmmmmm.
Lynchy

Offline clarinetguy

• BBC and Sly since April 22,2012
  • Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2013, 08:11:18 PM »
Still using the Sport here. It does give a great shave especially when you have hot shower water and Headslick. It is the only one they stock with refills anywhere in retail.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2013, 09:35:43 PM »
The ATX didn't work out so well for me. I managed to get it to work ok using the Sport adapter and Atra+ blades, but with that setup it was still awkward. Back to using the Sport now with the Atra+ blades and I don't see any reason to change it up or try anything else. It's just about perfect for me.

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2013, 12:16:07 AM »
The ATX didn't work out so well for me. I managed to get it to work ok using the Sport adapter and Atra+ blades, but with that setup it was still awkward. Back to using the Sport now with the Atra+ blades and I don't see any reason to change it up or try anything else. It's just about perfect for me.

When I was ordering a backup for my sport I wondered whether I should order an ATX. I decided to just order another sport and you guys have made me feel better about my choice -- I did wonder whether I might have made a mistake.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 12:17:38 AM by Gary~ »