Author Topic: Show country flags.  (Read 12213 times)

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
Re: Show country flags.
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2013, 07:03:53 PM »
Indeed Browns, Blacks, beautiful animals.  The Polar Bear , big white amazing animal's but I love all of them !  They all fight to survive as we do.  ;)  The cat's, Mountain Lions, etc.. Sorry got carried away !  Back to subject  Country Flags, and brothers and sisters being SLY !   ;) 8)
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2013, 07:53:01 PM »
I'd really love to see a grizzly bear one day but it isn't going to happen. In docos though I've seen how big they get before they go into hibernation -- bloody huge. An immensely impressive creature. It does my heart good to know that they still roam wild in places like Alaska and such.

Don't know how I'd feel about running into one in my bush-walking though. Here is Aus there is nothing really in the bush to hurt you [apart from crocodiles but not in the south] except for a few shy snakes. In North America you've also got wolves, coyotes and those mountain lion cougar type creatures which could be a real handful.

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2013, 08:02:36 PM »
I'd really love to see a grizzly bear one day but it isn't going to happen. In docos though I've seen how big they get before they go into hibernation -- bloody huge. An immensely impressive creature. It does my heart good to know that they still roam wild in places like Alaska and such.

Don't know how I'd feel about running into one in my bush-walking though. Here is Aus there is nothing really in the bush to hurt you [apart from crocodiles but not in the south] except for a few shy snakes. In North America you've also got wolves, coyotes and those mountain lion cougar type creatures which could be a real handful.
Brother, I will take on any bear, cat, (mountainlion) but snakes , Notta (NO)  Lol we have rattlesnakes out here in my country and sorry just don't like them.  And I feel sorry for them as many people get them for pets and then release them.  That is not right.  For even snakes. 

I love most animals better than alot of 2 legged's !  ;)
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 04:15:48 AM »
The flags are working well now -- I notice that new people are starting to use them from day 1.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2013, 04:55:20 AM »
Sbg is such an international group, I think the flags will help.

Offline BBCnorthants

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2013, 08:07:54 AM »
We are the smooth dome version of the United Nations

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2013, 10:15:33 AM »
You are so right. Smooth shiny domes rock.