Author Topic: Football (Soccer)  (Read 7252 times)

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
Re: Football (Soccer)
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 02:28:28 PM »
Messi got the ballon d'or again, best ever!

That guy is great. Come to think of it that whole team is pretty darn good.
O0 Ditto on that mate.
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 02:55:06 PM »
Anyone into there soccer (I hate calling it this but may be easier as I know there are a lot of Americans on here!)??

Lifelong Aston Villa fan here for my sins!!

I bet you are over the moon after tonight's result??  I live just down the road from Bradford and expect a few of my team will be late in tomorrow.  On the plus side I am a Plymouth fan which is nothing other than depressing!
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline OzSly

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 03:39:45 PM »
Lucky Bugga Jules mate  O0

Offline Viking

• Sly
  • The artist formally known as Gearhead.......
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 04:06:41 PM »
Anyone into there soccer (I hate calling it this but may be easier as I know there are a lot of Americans on here!)??

I bet you are over the moon after tonight's result??  I live just down the road from Bradford and expect a few of my team will be late in tomorrow.  On the plus side I am a Plymouth fan which is nothing other than depressing!

Thought I'd be able to hide from that on here!!  :-[

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 04:18:37 PM »

;) fergetaboutit !LOL it is what it is , felt the same way it sucks !

Thought I'd be able to hide from that on here!!  :-[
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline OzSly

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 04:20:09 PM »
lol Gearhead  O0

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 04:25:03 PM »
I played for two years in high school but not since then. I still enjoy watching, though, especially the European teams. No particular favorite.
Hair is over rated.

Enter your email address: