Author Topic: Do women ever approach you?  (Read 12266 times)

Offline Natedawg

• Misanthropic Humanist
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Do women ever approach you?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2012, 07:54:02 AM »
Hey slyboy (if you are real) Welcome to SBG !

You stated: In about 3 months I went from getting complements on my hair to getting insulted by random people in the street for my buzz cut and bald spot.

How can random people on the street insult you if they do not know you?

Yes, doesn't seem a likely scenario at all in most places.... Most people on the planet don't care at all about people they don't know. You must live in a town run by judgmental teenagers, or just straight mean people. Time to get a U-Haul and vacate that crap-hole.  ;D

In all seriousness, if this is not a passive troll post, I'm just going to echo what the others have said, because it's very true: It's how you carry yourself. Women who are on the prowl for a potential mate are incredibly perceptive of confidence. If you doubt yourself at all, it will show, and the ugly truth is that it is very unattractive.
Find your way of feeling good about yourself (there's honestly no reason you shouldn't anyway, no matter what you have going on), and women will find you.  O0
"Change will happen whether we are still or moving." - TTWS

Offline Feenix

• Sly Jr.
  • Like Mr Boombastic, I'm semi fantastic!
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2018, 03:58:52 AM »
I nearly made a woman about 10 years younger than me (by the look of her) crash her car a few months ago cos she was looking at me, lol.  Whether she was looking at me thinking what the hell is that, or she found me attractive.  I choose the latter!  Unfortunately, I was a passenger in a parked car myself, so couldnt do a whole heap about it, lol.

As for women coming up to me, Ive never had that really...until I shaved my head, and then she was into my jacket rather than my head, but still!  Theres something about the look that seems to turn a woman's head, Ive noticed - at least in my case.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2018, 10:27:34 AM »
When I first shave my head, I was sitting at a table in a pub, with my girlfriend, when a gal came over and said she just had to tell me how great my head looked. She asked several questions, asked if she could feel it, and wanted her balding husband to shave his head. As she walked by again later, she told my girlfriend how lucky she was to be with such a good looking bald guy. I was all smiles, girlfriend not so much.

Here's the deal, some women love bald heads, most don't really care, some hate it.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Blagadan

• Super Sly
  • Feckin' little baldy eejit!
    • My blog: Raiméis
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2018, 12:13:28 PM »
Do women ever approach me? No, cos I'm ugly AF. Nothing to do with my baldness though. My female friends like the look on me.  :XX

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2018, 02:06:01 PM »

Here's the deal, some women love bald heads, most don't really care, some hate it.
Spot on with your quote. i'm finding the percentages about 20% love it, 60 don't care; 20% hate it.  for the occasional negative comment I get, it's offset by a cute chick saying something nice. i can live w/ that.