Author Topic: HeadBlade ATX Giveaway  (Read 8352 times)

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
Re: HeadBlade ATX Giveaway
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 09:30:37 PM »
Has anyone heard if they won ?  It was suppose to come by email .   B3M3
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2012, 09:57:14 PM »
Hey guys, I got a bit delayed in the drawing.  It will happen tonight and the email will be sent out.  Stay tuned!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 10:09:11 PM »
Hey guys, I got a bit delayed in the drawing.  It will happen tonight and the email will be sent out.  Stay tuned!
Thank You Mr. T , it is a small item with all that is going on !  Keep up the good work !  Merry Christmas !
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »
 ;D  Well must not have won  :*))  So who ever did congrads and let us know what you think.  Love my Sport.  ;) 8)
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline StPete

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 07:36:42 AM »
Thanks Tyler!  Will report back on the new ATX.

Offline StPete

Re: Re: HeadBlade ATX Giveaway
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2013, 12:36:59 PM »
Got my Head blade goodies today.   Thanks again.

The new ATX with my other Headblades

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2013, 04:25:04 PM »
Great pictures now everyone can come and see the race cars all setting there.  I would like to know how that silver one or metal one works.  ;) O0
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2013, 07:37:48 PM »
Looking good StPete!

How does the Eclipse go compared to the regular sport? It's just so tempting lol
Lynchy

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2013, 06:40:00 AM »
The ATX that I won in the drawing came yesterday. It will get it's first try today. Thanks Tyler!!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline StPete

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2013, 07:38:50 AM »
I would like to know how that silver one or metal one works.  ;) O0

Looking good StPete!

How does the Eclipse go compared to the regular sport? It's just so tempting lol

Assuming you already use a Sport, it takes some time to get used to the heavy metal one.  It pretty much goes by itself with no pressure.  When you're used to the Sport, you'll put too much pressure.  I cut the heck out of my head in the first few months with it, but have been liking it since then.  It definitely feels a lot nicer.  The only downside I've found to it is the pin that holds the pivoting finger hold works free every now and then.  I'm a little afraid it will eventually disappear if I don't catch it.
One of the reasons I bought the S4 was because I was replacing Sports every few months as the wheels would break off.  The cheap wheels can't take a drop or knock without cracking.  The S4 has done quite well.  That said, I didn't (and still kind of don't) think the wheels are much better.  I think I just tend to drop and knock it less.  Partially because it's heaver and tends to stay where you put it, and partially because it's more expensive and I don't want to break it. ::)
I shave both my head and face in the shower.  Currently I use the S4 for the noggin and a Mach 3 for my face. With both the Sport and the S4, I tend to come back and touch up around the top of my ear and my neck with the face razor.  I'm hoping the ATX is a one razor solution.  That would definitely make travel easier.  My travel case has the Sport and another Mach3. 
First use of the ATX shows that it's possible to be a one razor solution, but I need to get more comfortable with it.  Still had to go back to the ears with the Mach3, but the ATX was better for the neck.  After doing my face I figured out a better way to hold it for detail work, so maybe with some practice I'll be able to do it.  I plan to use the ATX exclusively for a few weeks to see.  If it works out I may have to start bugging HB for an ATX Eclipse. >:D