Poll

Should i give the headblade a try

Yes
13 (81.3%)
No
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Headblade- should i be a headblader  (Read 4791 times)

BALDANDRE

Re: Headblade- should i be a headblader
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 01:53:23 PM »
Maybe ppl can help me out...

ive had the headblade for about a week now and tried it about 4 times now and every single time i cant get it to shave straight/anything/something etc.  :/O

I've tried little pressure, moderate pressure, switching hands, switching blades, switching positiions....

the headblade just might not be for me...

ill give it a try a few more times and than will just put it away for a little...

but i def. love the headblade shaving cream.....such a better shaving cream than the rest i've tried...

so did anyone else have the same problem as me (the headblade just not working for you)?

Well dude, I think you're asking the right people...this should be the "Headblade Guys Forum"...just kidding ;)

Seriously though, the guys seem to dig it, I'm totally satisified with my ol' mach 3...but then again i airbrush at work with my mouse and not a wacom tablet w/ pen...I'm very old school!

Looks like you're really tryin' though to make the HB work... but, if you can't get it, the mach 3 will be a good bet for you to use!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 02:19:57 PM »
Yeah, what Rob said. Me too

Ditto here. Been using generic Atra double blades for my HB razor with great results.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Darrell

• Sly Jr.
  • Official Kilt of The United States Marine Corps
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 03:57:08 PM »
I've only been using the HeadBlade since May 17, and I'm using the HB triple blades. I'm getting the best shave ever, so I would give it a try. Ultimately everyone will find what gives them the best results. I'm really sold on HB products.

Darrell