Author Topic: Seeing myself bald...  (Read 7512 times)

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
Re: Seeing myself bald...
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 11:57:38 PM »
I've been sly for nearly 18 months, but my company ID badge shows me with hair and no goatee.  I look at that picture now and wonder "who is that guy?" 

When I got my new phone recently the guy checked my ID and admitted he had to double check because I look so differently on my Drivers Licence then I do now, skinnier, no hair... and I used to add in no full beard, but I've grown that puppy back now :D

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 04:39:45 PM »
Give it a little more time and one day you'll be looking at a photo of your gleaming dome -- or standing in front of the mirror -- and it will be hard to imagine that hair ever grew there.

haha....so true! at a certain point...you are just become a regular sly guy. Eventually, you'll add new people into your life who will only know you with a gleaming dome and can't imagine what you looked like with hair. I love pulling out some old photos!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 05:00:56 PM »
Eventually, you'll add new people into your life who will only know you with a gleaming dome and can't imagine what you looked like with hair. I love pulling out some old photos!

Exactly.  Hardly anybody that I work with has ever seen me with hair.

Offline mikesj

• Sly
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 05:11:14 PM »
When I had hair (aka a "system") I avoided looking in mirrors or glass reflections....deep down I knew what a fake it was. After going sly, I love to see my head gleaming. I almost immediately got a new driver's license and passport with a new shaved head photo.

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 06:11:47 PM »
I've had several people at work tell me recently that they can't remember what I looked like with hair.  It's kind of funny because my badge shows me with hair and without goatee, so they just have to look at that! 

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2012, 03:42:14 AM »
haha....so true! at a certain point...you are just become a regular sly guy. Eventually, you'll add new people into your life who will only know you with a gleaming dome and can't imagine what you looked like with hair. I love pulling out some old photos!

Agree with you, Razorhead. This is happening to me, too.

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2012, 03:43:22 AM »
Hardly anybody that I work with has ever seen me with hair.

Indeed. Seeing you with hair would be a shock.  ;)