Author Topic: Almost Sly (with photos soon)  (Read 12275 times)

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Re: Almost Sly (with photos soon)
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 04:30:52 AM »
You look like a natural bald guy. Good work. You know how much you like the buzz look? Well shaved bald will be even better. You won't want to go back to hair again.

Looks good. Congratulations on the big step of buzzng your head.you're almost there.

Offline leighmundo40

• Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2012, 10:58:57 AM »
It looks really good. Suits you, very "Chris Daughtry" though Im not sure if that is a cool thing or not!

Andrei

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2012, 11:00:02 AM »
I believe this is a great change for you; the short buzz looks great.
If you think the no-guard clipper is great... well the razor it's just better.
Congratulation for the progress!

Offline Bilko1

• Super Sly
  • Glad To Be Bald-by-choice
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2012, 04:15:32 PM »
The "zero" buzz looks great but a razor shave is a whole different look & feel. Thanks for posting & like the others looking forward to seeing the smooth shaved head, mate.
BaldBill

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2012, 08:16:38 PM »
You look great Witness.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline YoungSlyBaldGuy

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 03:30:41 PM »
Looks great man! I know the pains of MPB for a young guy. I just turned 22 and have been balding since about 20. It happened really fast. I've always had think hair due to my Norwegian heritage, but my hair was falling out and receding at this point.

Went to the buzz for a while, and now I shave it. It's just one less thing to worry about and has gone a long way for my confidence.

I enjoyed my long blonde hair all through my youth. I had a feeling this day would come. My dad, uncles, and grandpas were all bald. I just hoped I'd get a little more time.

Oh well! Welcome!

marty22

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2012, 03:35:38 PM »
good work!

Offline Witness

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 06:34:38 AM »
Looks great man! I know the pains of MPB for a young guy. I just turned 22 and have been balding since about 20. It happened really fast. I've always had think hair due to my Norwegian heritage, but my hair was falling out and receding at this point.

Went to the buzz for a while, and now I shave it. It's just one less thing to worry about and has gone a long way for my confidence.

I enjoyed my long blonde hair all through my youth. I had a feeling this day would come. My dad, uncles, and grandpas were all bald. I just hoped I'd get a little more time.

Oh well! Welcome!

Thanks for your post I really appreciate it. I find it a bit relieving that people like you know what I've been throught with the MPB ( even though my thinning has started since 15yo).

The buzz worked great for me and right now I'm able to do things I wouldn't do before because of my worries about thin hair. I'm so confident, I feel like I can acomplish everything!

Offline Bensen

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2012, 06:37:40 AM »
The buzz worked great for me and right now I'm able to do things I wouldn't do before because of my worries about thin hair. I'm so confident, I feel like I can acomplish everything!

Great how that turned out for you !

Offline savellij1

• Learning the way of Sly
  • Around May of 2012 I believe.
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2012, 06:47:55 AM »
Once you shave it with a razor, trust me, you will love it more.  I'm 24 now, and I have been shaving my head for about a year.  Mainly daily, sometimes I skip a day.  I would venture to say that I am a Norwood 3, with a dramatic loss of hair occurring when I was turning 23. 

In all honesty, going bald was one of the best things that ever happend to me.  It allowed me to be me, without hiding behind a bad hairstyle.  Luckily for you, you look to have the perfect shaped head for it.  Like myself, I didn't notice how round my head was until I shaved it.   If and when you decide to razor it, try the Panasonic Linear series of razors, specifically the LA63 (recommended by Red as well I believe).  It's much more gentle then clippers, and just as close as a razor. 

Offline boston501

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2012, 02:39:38 AM »
looks way better - well done

Offline Witness

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2012, 04:54:10 PM »
I have 2 days off from university so I gave the razor shave a try today. It was really fun and no cuts at all except a minor one on my left ear plus it took me only about 17-18 minutes. The difference in appearence is little, however, the feel is really funny I can't stop rubbing the damn head!

I don't think I will even try stick to everyday shave for now as the no guard buzz satisfies me but maybe I'll shave every few days when I have the time. Anyway, I also edited the topic's first post and added 2 new pictures tell me what you guys think!

Offline jaypksfo

• Sly
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2012, 05:05:32 PM »
You can definatly tell the difference in the pics between the buzz and the total bald look.  Keep up the shaving - looks great on ya

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2012, 05:42:54 PM »
You can definatly tell the difference in the pics between the buzz and the total bald look.  Keep up the shaving - looks great on ya

Gotta agree. I think bald is the better look for you.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2012, 08:14:06 PM »
Shaved look looks great!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.