Author Topic: Headblade Coupons  (Read 6391 times)

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
Re: Headblade Coupons
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2012, 02:40:18 PM »
Hey Eddie,

WElcome to SLy Bald Guys.

I haveused Headblade coupons at Walgreens and they have accepted them. THe only things that they carry here are head slick, the headbalde razors and Headblade razor blades. They do not carry headblade glossy lube or clear head which I also use regularly which is disappointing. I did find a barber supply store here that carries headlube glossy but they do not accept the coupons

Gld that you have joined us. Take care.

Offline nola44

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2012, 02:54:39 PM »
Hey Eddie,

WElcome to SLy Bald Guys.

I haveused Headblade coupons at Walgreens and they have accepted them. THe only things that they carry here are head slick, the headbalde razors and Headblade razor blades. They do not carry headblade glossy lube or clear head which I also use regularly which is disappointing. I did find a barber supply store here that carries headlube glossy but they do not accept the coupons

Gld that you have joined us. Take care.

All the local Walgreens carry is the Headblade Sport, HB3 razors andHeadslick. Nothing else.
Maybe next year they will stock more.

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 04:13:27 PM »
Might be worth a message to HeadBlade, see what they make of it.

Offline clarinetguy

• BBC and Sly since April 22,2012
  • Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2012, 11:24:11 PM »
Walgreens and Rite Aid only carry HB Sport and Triple HB blades, Headslick and HB with SPF 30 lube. The don't carry HB Glossy lube or matte or any other products. They do accept my coupons. Wishing they carried a fuller line of HB products. I am sure they would sell them.

Offline nola44

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2012, 05:35:46 PM »
Rite Aid does not carry any of the HB products. At least now the three they have locally. Walgreens only has the sport, HB3 blades and headslick. Gues they dont have a big enough market. Wish they would expand and sell at Wally World.  I thought Walmart carried the HB products at one time but they don't now.