Author Topic: Co-Worker Comments that suck!  (Read 9137 times)

Offline JasonR

• Sly
Re: Co-Worker Comments that suck!
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2012, 11:48:31 AM »
Perhaps, you should shave it all off.

I shave my head with a 0 guard and sometimes use a razor, but looking at photos I know I'm better off using a razor.

Anyways - saw an older lady for the second time yesterday. First time I wore a hat. She's like, oh you shaed your head, why'd you do that. (I'm young, and look even younger). lol

I told her I that I had my head shaved, but was wearing a hat last time she saw me.

Not that it was negative, but some people just associate bald heads with something negative, or that people should have hair if they can. She was kind of hippy-ish.

Whatever, no big deal. I like it, others like it, some don't like it, and I don't have a choice. I'm running around with a balding cut - looks awful.

Offline leighmundo40

• Super Sly
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2012, 12:18:36 PM »
I am indeed a Brit and uhmmed and ahhed about which word to use, I went for co-worker as it felt a bit less personal as she had been mean!

I saw her jogging today as I was on my way home from work..not looking good, like a sweaty bulldog! I sent her a text message saying "Bald Spot thinks jogging lady needs a better more supportive bra" I couldn't resist it!

Im not ready to for now, though I may go down a gradego completely SLY yet. Sticking with the buzz cut for now, though I may go down a notch on the clipper this weekend.

Offline BBC56

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2012, 01:13:58 PM »
"Co-worker" as a choice also has the advantage of implying that your relationship is only the result of the two of you having been hired by the same employer, whereas "colleague" can carry the nuance that you two share the same profession and the behavior of one can reflect on the other.  In this situation, and considering her behavior, (or is it behaviour?) I think "co-worker" is perfect.

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2012, 01:55:01 AM »
I don't even know why we are having this discussion haha

I saw her jogging today as I was on my way home from work..not looking good, like a sweaty bulldog! I sent her a text message saying "Bald Spot thinks jogging lady needs a better more supportive bra" I couldn't resist it!

I bet she loved that text!

Offline leighmundo40

• Super Sly
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2012, 08:22:54 AM »
LOL she called me a "Cheeky Tw*T"

Shoe on the other foot!