Author Topic: Ouch!  (Read 826 times)

Offline cmhbob

• Did...did I do that?
  • Sly Guy in Training
    • About me
Ouch!
« on: September 27, 2012, 12:41:39 PM »
Back when I first went sly, I was using Schick Xtreme3s. On maybe my second shave, I ended up with a dime-sized nick on my right side. Not bad, but obvious. Healed pretty quickly, and the HeadBlade Sport didn't bother it at all.

Today I was using the HB with a Gillete Sensor on the 3d shave with that blade, and I felt it cut that same spot. Went to rinse the blade, and saw it was really jammed up. Tapped it a few times, and finally took my fingernail to it. It was skin!   :-[

Bob

This message is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
Re: Ouch!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 12:53:40 PM »
ouch. the skin will heal fast, hope there won't be a scar.
and, how the hell could you nick yourself with the HB? I mean, I can not cut myself even if I want to, it's simply impssible :D
get well fast! when shave, try to avoid that area..
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline cmhbob

• Did...did I do that?
  • Sly Guy in Training
    • About me
Re: Ouch!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 01:10:24 PM »
I still haven't figured out how I did it. I've been very careful since day one about pressure on the HB. Only thing I've done different is the Sensor blade. I have noticed that I've had more tiny nicks with this twin-blade than ever with the HB triple. Need to pay more attention when I buy blades. I thought I was getting the Sensor triple.
Bob

This message is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.