Author Topic: Something I Found Helpful  (Read 1193 times)

Offline DC

• DC
  • Sly
Something I Found Helpful
« on: August 23, 2012, 10:05:03 PM »
If you're like me, your nice morning dome starts to feel like sandpaper around 5:00-complete with its own shadow.  Usually, I don't worry about this because I'm heading home for the evening.  And if I do go out, it's to someplace where my "shadow" won't be an issue.

On the other hand, there are evenings I may have a social event or church program to attend where my "shadow" wouldn't look so hot.  Plus, there are those nights I cannot run home quickly to touch up my dome. 

This may not be the case for all of us, but I belong to the gym at my office.  I started stashing some disposable razors (from Shop-Rite), a can of Edge, a small tube of St Ives Apricot scrub and a bottle of Shave Secret in my locker.  After my workday ends, I go to the locker room, grab a towel or two, wet my head at the sink and do my routine.  The St Ives gets the "day" off my head.  I shave with the Edge.  I use the Shave Secret to moisturize the head after shaving.  Very helpful in a pinch.

The only drawback is that your head may feel a bit tender being shaved again so soon. 

“You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin to Pooh.

Offline Trac3

• Code Genie
  • Sly Jr.
    • Exorte Studio - Indie Mobile Games
Re: Something I Found Helpful
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 10:46:37 AM »
Hi,

This is advice from one friend that he gave me. Never tried it but would be nice to know if it works.

Take a hot and a bit wet towel and put it on your head right after shave for 10 minutes.

Let us know if that keeps that nasty shadow away longer. :)
Going sly might just be one of those things that will change my life :) Thanks! :)