Author Topic: Did it finally  (Read 4996 times)

Accepted

Re: Did it finally
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 03:58:19 PM »
thanks frontierguy and balddoc! actually pretty glad I got through my bachelor's because I was soo depressed 24*7 and not clearing it would have made things much worse so I guess I should appreciate everything.

@ balddoc: I see some of the WORST combovers here.. especially coz Holland is soo windy 24*7 it must be such a nightmare.. thanks to this forum i haven't taken it that far.. can't imagine how horiffic that must be to deal with everyday!

already feeling great about it.. gets better every minute.. :) and f**k the haters ;)

much appreciate all the comments!! ^_^

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 08:29:48 PM »
Well done accepted. You look really good without the hair. Keep on shaving, enjoy the freedom.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Accepted

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 04:12:00 AM »
thanks kalbo!

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2012, 04:54:52 AM »
Welcome! I'm glad that you found the freedom that slyness can bring. Post up often and enjoy the forum.
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Slynito

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2012, 07:32:40 PM »
Congrats! You are looking good.

Offline clarinetguy

• BBC and Sly since April 22,2012
  • Super Sly
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2012, 10:10:15 PM »
Congrats and welcome to our group! Taking the plunge can be great but also at first make you question your choice. Once you get a few more days into it and def go to 30 you will find you love it. Your routine is different but the result is great. Stick with it and enjoy the new found attention those around you pay to your new look.

Accepted

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2012, 05:50:08 AM »
thanks clarinetguy! Yeah i've been doing it every other day now... My uncle just came over from Canada and at first saw my dome and commented "Looks like you went a little crazy with the razor éh? DOn't worry it'll grow back haha"...

to which I replied.. "No it won't :D"  and he said "oh surprising at this age, but good it suits you"..

Think i'll get used to it soon enough... it's hard being a minority especially at 21 but it's much more common in the west than Asia so glad I don't live there at least :)

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2012, 05:57:21 AM »
You'll soon hit "the" point where no one thinks anything of it. It's just another hairstyle.

Remember who this is for. You! That's what matters most as long as you like it.

You are the one in control.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Enter your email address: