Author Topic: i have chosen my road...  (Read 8474 times)

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: i have chosen my road...
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 07:09:07 AM »
Welcome Notorious, sounds like you have it all under control. Enjoy your new "lifestyle" and liberation.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline NotoriousSEG

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 12:35:53 PM »
ok, pic is posted.  now you see its not really a problem with my head as much as it is one with my face.   oh and the gargantuan melon doesn't help much.  i guess i just have to resign myself to the fact that i will be scaring small children from now on...

BALDANDRE

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 01:43:26 PM »
Naw, dude...you look cool and a matter of fact the kids will think you're one of the FBI agent from Lilo and Stitch! O0

Sorry I always have Disney on the mind...it's my job...someone's gotta do it! ;)

Offline NotoriousSEG

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 02:16:10 PM »
bwahahahaaaa!  good one!

(you can tell i'm white, right?)

BALDANDRE

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2007, 02:26:27 PM »
Without a doubt, my Sly brutha! O0

Offline froze

• Sly
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 02:46:53 PM »
Can see the comparison to the FBI Guy!
Kids will think your are a movie star!!!

Keep it Sly, I don't think you'll scare kids!
and besides take the positive road and portray
a kindhearted fella! Which I think you can!

Keep the faith bro!!

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2007, 07:01:50 PM »
ok, pic is posted.  now you see its not really a problem with my head as much as it is one with my face.   oh and the gargantuan melon doesn't help much.  i guess i just have to resign myself to the fact that i will be scaring small children from now on...
Good pic bro ... and too heck with scaring the kids!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 11:10:52 PM »
notorious..congrats man it looks good..you got the "big and bad ass" look going...i pity the fool that trys to make a bald joke on you   :x!
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2007, 11:18:45 PM »
Hey man, it looks good... don't worry about the kids... they'll probably love it and want to rub it.  I was in the grocery store today and this kid came over and asked if he could touch my "cool head."  Since I myself have just gone SLY I was a little apprehensive but he was so excited so I said sure.  He ran back to his mom and said "hey mom, can you cut my hair like that guy's?"

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 12:17:03 AM »
Hey man, it looks good... don't worry about the kids... they'll probably love it and want to rub it.  I was in the grocery store today and this kid came over and asked if he could touch my "cool head."  Since I myself have just gone SLY I was a little apprehensive but he was so excited so I said sure.  He ran back to his mom and said "hey mom, can you cut my hair like that guy's?"

Awesome!  It's beginning...we're taking over the world...MUAAAHHHHAAAHHAAAAAA  >:D

Ok, that was a little too much, but that's cool.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline **sticks**

• Sly
  • "This World is not This World"
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 12:58:06 AM »

Awesome!  It's beginning...we're taking over the world...MUAAAHHHHAAAHHAAAAAA  >:D

Ok, that was a little too much, but that's cool.

>:D