Author Topic: .  (Read 6513 times)

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
Re: .
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2012, 10:25:38 PM »
When  my friends and I were just a bunch of kids and it was boring  (except collecting shells ,unexploded and exploded grenades, hand bombs... ) we kids back then only had a Cartoon Network on TV  (except news all the friggin day ),so little by little i started picking ,understanding and falling in love in that awesome English  lanquaqe .No need to worry beardman I understand EVERY spoken word of English, only my written English is garbage .I would take English Grammar book and learn,but you know...i am kidding and joking with you guys, but i am not excellent (mentally bdd is tearing me to peaces ,so i can't concentrate and that's it ....my brain indeed doesn't function any more as he use to when i wasn't on these evil mood drugs  :(

Offline goingbald20

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 12:00:05 AM »
Hahahaha this is funny! reading all the answers to this post.

I actually Did post something last night on here about dating, but after like an hour of posting it I decided to delete it, I just didn't know how to delete the post, so I just erased what I wrote and put a DOT because the system was asking me to write "something" after the previous deleted post lol.

I never thought a post with a Dot was going to receive so many answers hahaha.

. <---- That is a really good looking sly Dot  O0
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 12:05:45 AM by goingbald20 »

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2012, 12:21:36 AM »
gb20 -there you are ,welcome man ;)   ,you left us some clues but I think enough clues thou !So answer me a)are you shy but honest ,decant fella  ;)   b)do you like white color (although white is not a color) c) are you stressed out because you are balding(or you just want to be BBC d) are you 20 yrs old and f)do you like dots  ............. cheers buddy  :D

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2012, 12:36:49 AM »
gb- it's kinda not ....so good looking dot ...it is more squarish than the real dot should be!  O0

Offline goingbald20

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2012, 01:01:19 AM »
gb20 -there you are ,welcome man    ,you left us some clues but I think enough clues thou !So answer me a)are you shy but honest ,decant fella     b)do you like white color (although white is not a color) c) are you stressed out because you are balding(or you just want to be BBC d) are you 20 yrs old and f)do you like dots  ............. cheers budd

Wonderer, a) lol no Im not shy, I just posted something but then deleted it, I might post it back later.

b) I dont know what you exactly mean about if a like white color? Do you mean if I like white girls? in that case hell yeah, I do. In fact, girls in any color lol or nationality.

c) Yes, I am kind of stressed out because I am balding, but I'm slowly understanding and trying to look the positive side of it, Im already shaving with a "0", I hope that really soon Ill take the courage to finally go Sly.

d) Im 20, but will be 21 in 3 weeks 

What about you wonderer? You still haven't posted a picture about yourself my friend, are you already sly or thinking about it?

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 01:25:59 AM »
I was only kidding man- when i said white i meant there was too much white color on the screen and the dot ,noting more -i wasn't even aware that the topic was dating ??? and i am not a racist  :*)) far from it i love all the people on the world .Anyway glad to hear from you!

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2012, 01:29:09 AM »
I am sly for two years now but I am also private person with bdd anyway i wouldn't even know how to do it .

Offline goingbald20

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2012, 01:38:26 AM »
lol cool man, if you ever decide to post a picture let us know and will explain how to do it. O0

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2012, 01:43:49 AM »
No worries buddy  O0 -sly look would suits you(you are already there ,so sly look suit you ) -don't be stressed and I apologize if I hurt your feelings on any way !

Offline goingbald20

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2012, 01:47:34 AM »
lol thank you, and no bro, its all good you never hurt my feelings in any way.  O0

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2012, 01:50:00 AM »
Just DO IT shave it all off, you won't see much difference and you will ROCK that sly look !  O0 Trust me I started balding when I was 18 yrs old and I was stressed obsessed now I don't see why ,no need for stress -no hair -no stress and you have things going for you mate to rock the look !