Author Topic: "When you're strange "  (Read 4906 times)

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
Re: "When you're strange "
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 08:31:37 AM »
Now you see why I started losing my hair at the first place  :/O hair was frustrated so she left my head  (hair was smarter than me lol  ;) )

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 12:59:18 AM »
If it was me I would tell her to pull her head in and go and get tested, just so she can put her mind at ease. As you have clearly demonstrated it isn't helping either of you.

I am sure you have already offered to go with her, but if not, maybe suggest it.

Other then that mate I am all out of ideas other then swinging her over your shoulder and taking her to the clinic to get tested yourself (I am guessing that isn't an option? hahaha)

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2012, 01:06:15 AM »
Beardman -she have no virus ...it is just she use  too much bleach ( guess she is suffering from side effects now ...)My hair (in a bag ) would go wit her I woldn't  :*)) you just think that I should be tested because of my stupid comments and jokes but it has noting with HCV -that's just  me I am slightly mad  >:D

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 01:16:29 AM »
No no, I don't think you need to be tested at all!!! I don't think there is a test in the world that would pick up what you have :P

I just meant as moral support haha.

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2012, 01:20:44 AM »
Beardman i kid you not my psychiatrist just came from psychiatric treatment -and he don't wanna see me any more  :'(

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2012, 01:25:23 AM »
I think that my everlasting question is white and black REALLY a color might cause short circuit in his brain ,but i guess i'll never know now  :'(

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2012, 01:38:00 AM »
You mean he has finally made enough money off you that he can retire happily?  :*))

In all honesty though, that is awesome news that he has released you from his care! Either he thinks you are better or he realised he couldn't cure your kind of crazy haha, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2012, 02:04:59 AM »
Beardman -no he has psychologist working with him in office just in case somebody mention any question about black or white or any kind of color question really  :/O   

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2012, 02:10:17 AM »
Really? That is interesting... I wish you found out why, so you could share the answer haha

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2012, 02:28:16 AM »
The color problem is fairly common among population www.uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Color_Problem  and may lead to silliness   ::)

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2012, 02:33:59 AM »
That was a great read lol! It really is quite a problem, even in today's day and age it would seem!

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 10:54:02 PM »
Yesterday i fell as a victim on the battlefield of words...me- " no honey you are fine" -she "I am not fine" -me "Why won't you test your self and be sure " she-"it is not your problem" ...then last thing i remember(you see my brain was numb because of repeating the same things for the millionth time  :px ) things that don't usually fly flew towards me and i was heading to hit the deck,anyway I am not some kind of sadist so we are "friends"now (the word that woman always use when she want you R.I.P.-AND I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE )

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 12:10:52 AM »
Sorry to hear it mate, some people just don't want to be helped... How are you holding up?

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2012, 12:14:33 AM »
Hey mate -nothing serious just a few flesh wounds should be healed after couple of days :)

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2012, 12:19:14 AM »
Haha glad to hear it, next time you might be a bit quicker on your feet