Author Topic: No brain no pain-ot is it ?  (Read 1394 times)

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
No brain no pain-ot is it ?
« on: August 07, 2012, 10:55:25 PM »
So you think that you are sane?And you probably are but not according to DSM IV  (holly Bible of Psychiatry ) according to DSM IV (2012) some new disorders has been added like disorder of "childhood" -yes childhood is a disorder according to DSM IV .It is criminal how they are promote usage of  psychotrophic brain altering drugs on two year old children  :/O  and worse they are coordinating cooperation with Schools ....
This is not a joke and everybody should see this documentary and parents your child might be next victim of "insane psychiatry " 

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
Re: No brain no pain-ot is it ?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 10:57:33 PM »
Sorry it is DSM V (2012) ,bit it is really all the same...

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 11:34:47 PM »
I am preaching this because when i was 15 yrs old they gave me new "diagnose" SAD Social Anxiety Disorder (new disorder they vote up just that year )and the truth is that i was only shy child hitting puberty, they gave me Zoloft and now i wish i NEWER took that pill SSRI are creating problems instead curing them and then SSRI becomes a cure for the problem SSRI made and this becomes enchanted circle....

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 11:42:05 AM »
Today news came up about Pfeizer scandal here in Croatia (i can predict destiny  :o  i knew noting about scandal  when i wrote this  )  www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19171566

Enter your email address: