Author Topic: "When you're strange "  (Read 4876 times)

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
"When you're strange "
« on: August 06, 2012, 10:19:13 PM »
Ok me again as you know from before my girlfiend stab her self on needle while working with patient that previously went through a kidney transplant (2010).And now she is tripping again what if,maybe... well she has some imaginary HCV i went to school with many great guys that actually had an HCV  and i would not even be bothered by this but every day i am convincing her that that patient was a friggin NEGATIVE(there was and there isn't any virus in his system what so ever ) and her way of thinking is sort of like listening  some malicious program in her brain registry that she made for her self  and it  makes her think about something that does not exist in real life ,maybe it is easier to be considered ill and take the first thing you can maybe her subconceus mind is dealing with some other issues by feeding her brain by negation of truth -the virus is just not there -i've tried it all you name it i did it  to convince her I was in her Registry (trying to understand and partially i do-actually my BDD gives me that opportunity -i don't wanna she to suffer like me anyone shouldn't ) so to speak hopping to break this pattern of wrong logic but i am loosing battles -she is like bright new CD -every time you listen you start from the well-start  she automatically rewind and forget all we previously talked about and starts from   the beginning i't is like everything i say she automatically denial (why isn't she more like VHS it would be easier )in her own mind with the most powerful word is "What if " Now i am battling with my family situation ,with my demons and the desire to help her ....what am i missing  :-\SHE IS TRIPPI'N and i am losing my mind  -so i ask you guys how would you help your friend if you think that he is trippin !?

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
Re: "When you're strange "
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 12:04:11 AM »
Maybe she is getting taking information from this place  uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 12:11:22 AM »
Ok i 'll try it again then stop www.uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 12:44:24 AM »
Just an ABUNDANCE of information uncyclopedia has open my eyes and showed me that being stupid is COOL therefore i am cool too  O0

Offline waine

• just waine
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Proudly Sly since 30 April 2012.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 02:14:03 AM »
This does seem strange indeed, very strange...
"Three things you cannot escape; tax, death and dirt..."

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 02:19:23 AM »
Hypochondria ....

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 05:30:18 AM »
Milan.... punctuation is your Friend. If you use it, your posts will be easier to understand.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 05:47:51 AM »
Ok Mike I appreciate that !  O0 Next time i will ,thank you!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 07:58:18 PM »
Punctuation can be your friend....but it can be your worst enemy if you misuse it...See the thread "English Class" in Jokes.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:04:54 PM by sirharry12 »
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 09:10:25 PM »
Commas and full stops are your friends. P.s that was mind boggling to read.

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 10:40:30 PM »
Thanks guys i enjoy to participate on this forum but sadly my English is garbage really   ;D so next time i'll try to keep it short

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2012, 06:54:30 AM »
I made it through just fine mate, I know what it is like trying to communicate with people in your non-native tongue (It was always a battle with Japanese at high school).

When did the needle stick happen? You mentioned 2010, was it really that long ago? Has she had any tests done to see if she has contracted anything? Maybe she needs to have one/another one to put her mind at ease. The most important thing is not to let your frustrations shine through. I know it is hard, but you just need to take your time with her and be patient, and hopefully she will come back around.

Best of luck, hope it all works out for both of you.

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2012, 07:25:04 AM »
Hey thank you but -the thing is that she stab her self on the needle she worked with few months ago while drawing blood from patient who had a kidney transplantation 2010(so she think that this patient might be infected because of the false belief  that he(the patient) went through dialysis ).Before any kind of transplantation some measures must be taken(and after) -mostly screening on AIDS ,HCV or any kind of virus or autoimmune disease that could potentially lead to organ rejecting and that patient is proven not infected negative on HCV !She is trippin hard ....But she is a Woman therefore she is not a logic being   :*))  www.uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Woman  :*))
ps. man i am struggling wit a language ,i would like to know Japanese language  though  O0

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2012, 07:32:29 AM »
Lol, I understand mate, women are quite an interesting bunch... But did she get herself tested? If the patient was negative then she has nothing to worry about, but it sounds like she needs that little bit of extra reinforcement  to help her move on.

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2012, 08:26:58 AM »
Hey beardman -she want to stay on the complicated side and refuse to be tested ,but there is no need for it as i see it .But as you can imagine I AM LOSING MY MIND (God hates me   ;D   )
Two years ago she stab her self first time but that was on HCV positive needle(she is a blonde need i say more  ;) ) and she was tested and negative but during that waiting period for the results she made me lose half of my mind -and now- again HORROR--- the other half of my mind is gone (or at least 99,9 % ) huh  :px