Author Topic: 20% off HeadBlade products and a free Beanie!  (Read 36684 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: 20% off HeadBlade products and a free Beanie!
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2007, 11:11:49 PM »
J.  The checkout didnt' mention anything about the beanie though, I guess that doesn't show up on the order and they just throw it in.

Well just got my order with the SLY discount, but unfortunately no Beanie. Anyone else get one?

Mike, a couple of people reported the same thing.  I'm going to email HeadBlade here in a bit to let them know.  I recommend calling them.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2007, 12:34:04 AM »
Hey guys, I talked to HeadBlade and Todd let me know that they will be making good the orders that didn't have the beanie.  Mac is supposed to call me tomorrow to work out the details.  I'll let you know what's up once I get done talking to him.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2007, 07:07:10 AM »
I might have to jump on this promotion. By the way, WTF is a beanie? Is that like the short hat that is really designed for warmth? HB calls that a "thug hat".

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2007, 07:12:15 AM »
J.  The checkout didnt' mention anything about the beanie though, I guess that doesn't show up on the order and they just throw it in.

Well just got my order with the SLY discount, but unfortunately no Beanie. Anyone else get one?

Happened to me too, Mike. I sent an e-mail to Mac yesterday afternoon to give him the heads up.

Hey guys, I talked to HeadBlade and Todd let me know that they will be making good the orders that didn't have the beanie.  Mac is supposed to call me tomorrow to work out the details.  I'll let you know what's up once I get done talking to him.

Tyler taking care of us again.......sweeeeeeet!!!!!! What a guy!!!!!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline mikesj

• Sly
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2007, 07:13:49 AM »

Thanks Tyler.....was going to call today, but will wait to hear what they tell you.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2007, 09:24:53 AM »
I might have to jump on this promotion. By the way, WTF is a beanie? Is that like the short hat that is really designed for warmth? HB calls that a "thug hat".

Yep!

Offline hellocowboy

• Sly Jr.
  • crappy camera = grainy photo
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2007, 09:13:26 PM »
Yeah, I didn't receive my beanie either.  Luckily it's Summer or my bald head would be in trouble  :XX
A bald head is simply a solar panel for a sex machine.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2007, 10:40:35 PM »
I got an email from Mac today and he says he's very sorry to those of you that didn't get your beanie/thug hat.  They have looked up all of the orders that used the coupon code and will be sending out the beanies to everyone that ordered but didn't get one.

Offline hellocowboy

• Sly Jr.
  • crappy camera = grainy photo
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2007, 11:10:50 PM »
Where would we be without you Tyler?   :)
A bald head is simply a solar panel for a sex machine.

Offline Darrell

• Sly Jr.
  • Official Kilt of The United States Marine Corps
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2007, 12:09:24 PM »
Well, I just could not pass this up. Ordered 3 more bottles of ClearHead and the hanging Toiletry Kit. .

Had just ordered on the 14th - HeadBlade Sport, HeadShed, HeadSlick, ClearHead, HeadLube Matte. Wow! Am I ever addicted.  O0

Darrell

Offline flop

• Learning the way of Sly
  • A Sphincter says what
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2007, 06:35:39 AM »
I'm glad that the Beanie problem has been cleared up, but I would be happy just to get ANYTHING.......still waiting for Headblade to allow me to place an order..........

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2007, 08:23:40 AM »

Beanieless, that's where.......
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2007, 11:02:22 AM »

Beanieless, that's where.......

The grasshopper... he don wan no stinkin' beanie!

The ant, he know he can give it away for Christmas!   :*))  (The ant is one fart smeller!)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 11:05:19 AM by Sgt. Pate »

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2007, 11:22:05 AM »
I just got a call from someone over at HeadBlade to let me know my beanie will be shipped out today!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2007, 01:11:02 AM »
I'm glad that the Beanie problem has been cleared up, but I would be happy just to get ANYTHING.......still waiting for Headblade to allow me to place an order..........

Hey Flop, I wrote Mac about the issue with international orders and he let me know that you can call him direct to order and still get the discount and free beanie.  Here's his email:

Hi Tyler,

We have had some problem since the US Postal increased the rates in having some of our international customers enter their shipping info.  We have contacted the site that does our exchange and intl. rate business to correct the problem and they have been working on it since the increase last week.  If you have any customers who are needing to process an international order you can have them contact me direct at 310-842-7630 X202 and I can take their credit card payment over the phone and issue the credits and free hat promo.  Hopefully they will be able to fix the problem this week.  We have had a lot of intl customers for HeadBlade.com with the same problem and that's the best way we can solve until the rates are all set up.

Mac