Author Topic: T-Shirts for Bald People  (Read 10530 times)

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: T-Shirts for Bald People
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 06:36:47 PM »
Knew sly bald guys would take over the world someday.  Guess we have some nations worried already.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Rhymez

• McGarry
  • Super Sly
  • Hip Hop 4 Life!
    • Notorious R-MC
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2007, 06:53:50 PM »
That's alright that they don't want you viewing this site at school.  We're also banned in China according to http://greatfirewallofchina.org

No, not that, they thought I was on a skinhead support group website. That offended me, because I have black friends.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2007, 06:55:30 PM »
That's alright that they don't want you viewing this site at school.  We're also banned in China according to http://greatfirewallofchina.org

No, not that, they thought I was on a skinhead support group website. That offended me, because I have black friends.

Yeah, that's not cool.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 08:13:53 PM »
bastards!

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 10:16:16 PM »
Knew sly bald guys would take over the world someday.  Guess we have some nations worried already.

This is only the beginning Paul
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Rhymez

• McGarry
  • Super Sly
  • Hip Hop 4 Life!
    • Notorious R-MC
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2007, 09:20:27 AM »

This is only the beginning Paul

Yess.....Muahahaaaaaaa

jusbnme

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2007, 10:59:11 PM »
Awesome shirts bro.  Too bad the authorities at your school are closed minded though.  I mean about what they were thinking when seeing you on this site. 

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2007, 07:22:55 AM »
Hey Ryan - It also may be that they don't want you viewing the site at school since it is not study-related.  I'm a teacher; one big problem we have is kids viewing sites that are not academically related.  It slows up the server and can keep people who need to do real work off them. 

Just make sure you stay outta trouble at school !
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline GBORN

• Sly
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2007, 07:52:46 AM »
His teacher didn't think so, but he can't help it if his teachers mind is in the gutter

I am a teacher and probably would have asked Ryan to turn it inside out.   Although, I realize it is a BaldGuyz shirt, I think the underlying meaning is questionable (but hilarious) for school.  Unfortunately, students lose some rights at school.  Surprisingly, freedom of speech is one of them.   :-\ In fact, I can't wear my Dale Jr. polo to school because it has Budweiser on it.

I also love the Headblade shirt.
http://www.headblade.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HB&Product_Code=4022&Category_Code=apparel

Offline Rhymez

• McGarry
  • Super Sly
  • Hip Hop 4 Life!
    • Notorious R-MC
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2007, 02:29:30 PM »
Hey Ryan - It also may be that they don't want you viewing the site at school since it is not study-related.  I'm a teacher; one big problem we have is kids viewing sites that are not academically related.  It slows up the server and can keep people who need to do real work off them. 

Just make sure you stay outta trouble at school !

It was during my lunch hour. As long as you are not on game sites, they dont care what sites you go on. I was ok with them asking me to get off, but to even think of me being on a skinhead site? that was just plain offensive.

Offline Rhymez

• McGarry
  • Super Sly
  • Hip Hop 4 Life!
    • Notorious R-MC
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2007, 02:34:30 PM »
His teacher didn't think so, but he can't help it if his teachers mind is in the gutter

I am a teacher and probably would have asked Ryan to turn it inside out.   Although, I realize it is a BaldGuyz shirt, I think the underlying meaning is questionable (but hilarious) for school.  Unfortunately, students lose some rights at school.  Surprisingly, freedom of speech is one of them.   :-\ In fact, I can't wear my Dale Jr. polo to school because it has Budweiser on it.

I also love the Headblade shirt.
http://www.headblade.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HB&Product_Code=4022&Category_Code=apparel

I was asked to turn it inside out, but it was see through, and I was sent home. Unfortunately tho, I have seen other kids with t-shirts alot worse than I had on, and they say nothing to the other kids, which is what I do not like. One kid had a t-shirt on that had a dog and a cat on it, which said Herbert loves Pussy. Now tell me, what does that really mean!? And then, the principal told him it was "cute", yet they send me home, which I thought was stupid.

Offline GBORN

• Sly
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2007, 03:20:32 PM »
I was asked to turn it inside out, but it was see through, and I was sent home. Unfortunately tho, I have seen other kids with t-shirts alot worse than I had on, and they say nothing to the other kids, which is what I do not like. One kid had a t-shirt on that had a dog and a cat on it, which said Herbert loves Pussy. Now tell me, what does that really mean!? And then, the principal told him it was "cute", yet they send me home, which I thought was stupid.

I agree.  Your administration needs to be consistent. 

Offline Leigh_12play

• Sly
    • www.myspace.com/leigh_12play
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2007, 03:57:25 PM »
Really diggin the shirts, dont feel bad, back ions ago 78-79 , I wore a tshirt to  high school, a frog, sayin im so happy i could sh*t, I got sent home, and I didnt think it was a big deal to wear it, but I know how you feel
A friend is someone that reaches for your hand but touches your heart...

www.myspace.com/leigh_12play