Author Topic: What would she think?  (Read 15844 times)

Offline The Baron

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: What would she think?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 04:25:27 AM »
I'm starting to think that women aren't worthy of me. How's that for confidence? Why do I think this way? It's very simple. If I were dating or in a relationship with a woman, I would treat her with dignity and respect. In other words, I would treat her like a human being. Frankly, that's more than what most women want or deserve. I'm a nice guy. Most women don't like nice guys. Nice guys finish last.

What most women really want is a bad boy. The kind of man who is rude, crude and has a bad attitude. Cockiness is also a must for most women. They love the confidence, assertiveness and edge of these "Alpha Males". The unruliness and unpredictable behavior of these men excite the women they date. The ladies just can't help themselves. They just love the abuse. They get a thrill out of it. Don't believe me? Have you ever heard of "Fifty Shades of Grey"? It's a best selling novel written by a woman for women. It's about a woman who agrees to be sexually abused and degraded by a man. Needless to say, women love this book. They can't get enough of it. There are also plans for a film version.

Most women would deny this claim. They would tell you that they want a nice guy. However, most of us know that women rarely say what they actually mean. They use a coded language. They will tell you that they like nice guys, but refuse to date them. Why is that? Because nice guys are boring. Their behavior is predictable. Who wants to be in a boring relationship? Sadly, most of these ladies will wind up getting hurt. They will be taken for granted, cheated on and dumped. Once the man finds a prettier girl or just gets tired of her, that's it. She will be discarded like a used tissue. Some of these women will contract an STD. Others will face an unintended pregnancy. Some might even become victims of violence. If that is the kind of man they want, then that is what they deserve.

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2012, 04:46:31 AM »
Trololol.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 05:09:45 AM »
No more "Tolls to the Troll" from me.....I'm getting off this bridge....Good Luck and God Bless to you sir....I AM OUT.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 05:48:02 AM »
Please seek professional help, this is not a matter to be solved by strangers on the web. Your world view is extremely warped and you continue to talk as if you 'know' women, evidently from the way you're talking, this is untrue. You are not Mel Gibson, you do not know 'what women want'. It seems that you also don't know what you want, but I hope that you find the strength to find out what you need.

Offline Natedawg

• Misanthropic Humanist
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2012, 09:14:51 AM »
 B$F!g
"Change will happen whether we are still or moving." - TTWS

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2012, 09:36:13 AM »
I'm starting to think that women aren't worthy of me.

I think I've figured you out, you're finishing up a first year creative writing course and you have an eye on a babe whose name is Miss Ogyny. 

Hope you get a decent grade, but you need work on the plot to move up in the paperback novel world.  That girl, she's tough, she'll beat you up--and maybe you'll like it. >:D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:39:03 AM by saintc »

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2012, 10:18:24 AM »
I agree Nate.

Offline The Baron

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2012, 12:34:45 PM »
I had no idea that this was a groupthink forum. It appears that any dissent is frowned upon. In a pathetic effort to maintain group harmony, you have effectively shut down all critical thinking and debate. That defeats the whole purpose of a forum. A forum is supposed to be a place where dissenting opinion is not only permitted, but encouraged. A forum should be based on a free exchange of ideas. Not mob mentality and mindless conformity.

Offline Natedawg

• Misanthropic Humanist
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2012, 12:43:21 PM »
"Change will happen whether we are still or moving." - TTWS

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2012, 12:55:12 PM »
I had no idea that this was a groupthink forum. It appears that any dissent is frowned upon. In a pathetic effort to maintain group harmony, you have effectively shut down all critical thinking and debate. That defeats the whole purpose of a forum. A forum is supposed to be a place where dissenting opinion is not only permitted, but encouraged. A forum should be based on a free exchange of ideas. Not mob mentality and mindless conformity.

I think your on the wrong sort of forum though. All you have done is put a downer on things in all your posts. There are other forums out there that deal with the things your on about.

Offline waine

• just waine
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Proudly Sly since 30 April 2012.
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2012, 01:07:38 PM »
@NateDawg  :*)) :*)) :*)) O0  I really laughed out loud.

I cannot help but agree with BBC Mark.

Sorry Baron, you stepped right into this one...

Two quick questions?

What do you hope to achieve from joining this forum?

I derive pleasure from this forum,

Do you?

:)
"Three things you cannot escape; tax, death and dirt..."

Offline The Baron

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2012, 01:24:31 PM »

I think your on the wrong sort of forum though. All you have done is put a downer on things in all your posts. There are other forums out there that deal with the things your on about.
I think you are right. This forum does not allow people to think for themselves. If you dare to stray from the herd, you will be branded a troll. Some will even post pictures of trolls to drive home their point. I think we can both agree that those people are childish. They are not the sharpest tools in the shed either. They are unable to come up with a legitimate argument or even a rational thought. So they resort to schoolyard tactics. Telling me that I don't belong here is actually a compliment.

Thank you!  :)

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2012, 01:29:11 PM »
I believe you've been on here before with your pathetic stories, under a different name, nice try. I advise you to get a life, douchebag!    :x!

Offline BillOnBass

• Super Sly
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2012, 01:45:18 PM »
"There he goes.  One of God's own prototypes.  A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.  Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2012, 01:47:36 PM »
LOL

Enter your email address: