Author Topic: The first stage, wahoo!!!  (Read 2885 times)

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
The first stage, wahoo!!!
« on: May 20, 2007, 03:55:25 PM »
Well as you know I havent actually shaved my head yet, but I am about to do the first stage, buzz it. Me and a few mates have agreed to buzz all our heads one weekend before summer just because!!
 Im quite excited  :D  (Im ashamed to say)

p.s. my friends girlfriend said I would look with a shaved(not just a buzz cut) head!!! Ive got the right facial structure. So thats given me more confidence about it

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: The first stage, wahoo!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 04:00:04 PM »
Your g/f is obviously a woman of taste.   Soooooooo..why wait?  Let the headrubs begin O0
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 04:09:12 PM »
 :x!
Friend's girlfriend

Though Im starting to think that she only said it because she knows Im thinning(Im not really that bad, but as anyone who is/was losing hair knows you think about it too much), but then again so is her boyfriend and he is alot worse than me. Then again I am going to buzz it real soon, probably when drunk so I dont wimp out of it

Offline hellocowboy

• Sly Jr.
  • crappy camera = grainy photo
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 05:19:36 PM »
I'm anxious to see how it turns out.  I have a soft spot for all of us former HLT fellas :px
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 09:20:52 PM by hellocowboy »
A bald head is simply a solar panel for a sex machine.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 09:34:24 PM »
I'm sure it will look great bro!  I hope your friend doesn't get jealous when his gf is rubbing your head.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Ian

• UK Baldie
  • Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 12:39:40 AM »
Go for it,you cant go wrong.... O0
I knew I was going bald when it was taking longer and longer to wash my face

jusbnme

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 07:50:39 AM »
Listen to us man...Go for it!!!  You won't be sorry.   O0

BALDANDRE

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 08:32:34 AM »
Buzzed is great...but bald is awesome! Hope to see you soon...

on the SLY side! ;)

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 01:09:21 PM »
I want to do it this saturday. I know Ive probably made out my hair is hellishly bad on other posts buts its not that horrendously bad but I just dont want to worry about it anymore and it doesnt style as well as it used to as its thinning.

Well we are trying to convince my mate the one who is thinning quite badly to do it as well but he doesnt seem to be having any of it
There are currently 3 of us in for it, hopefully get the unwilling mate and 2 others and possibly my flat mate!! Oh and we might see if we can do it for charity  O0

I'm anxious to see how it turns out.  I have a soft spot for all of us former HLT fellas

Well Im still current but I just dont want to ever go back to that mindset, I was like "those" lot about a year or more ago. You just get locked in a mindless cycle of doom and gloom. I wish I had the balls like you to do it all and sooner but Im doing it in stages.

Offline froze

• Sly
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 12:39:45 PM »
Tell your bud! that tall ,dark and handsome is out! or in his case thin hair!
Tell him to get on this site and cruise to see the other guys and the support he would get!
He will find out he will get more WOW looks bald than with thin hair!!!

^-^ ^-^ ^-^