Author Topic: Prometheus  (Read 901 times)

Offline Arty Chris

• Sly
Prometheus
« on: July 02, 2012, 04:49:26 AM »
Now that it's been out for a while... What did we all think? Did it live up to the hype? A worthy (non) prequel to Alien?

Personally, I loved it! I had to disassociate it from the original movies a bit... (and at times question why a certain someone could only run in straight lines, not a little to the left or right...)

And something about the huge facehugger was really creepy!

Certainly hoping that Mr Scott makes another!

Offline sfty.dude

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Prometheus
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 07:48:40 PM »
I went into the movie with no expectations.  I really didn't plan to go see it in theaters but my wife was gone to visit her family for a couple of weeks and I decided to go on a whim and see it.  I thought it was a great movie but not too great to meet all the hype that was built towards the movie.

I was very pleased to see Michael Fassbender in the movie although he creeped me out a couple of times, and Idris Elba was just spot.freaking.on especially during his last scene in the movie.

I also had absolutely no idea it was a prequel to Aliens and after I had watched the "birthing scene" I even had to go google it while still in the theatre to make sure I comprehended what I had just saw, LoL!

I don't know though, all in all, I thought it was a very good movie.  Mos Def one that someone would have to see in theatres, and I already have it pre-ordered through Amazon.