Author Topic: Reactions by age/gender  (Read 1673 times)

Offline bigstosh

• Sly
  • Proudly bald since May 18, 2012
Reactions by age/gender
« on: June 25, 2012, 12:38:33 PM »
Don't want to sound like I'm stereotypical, but I notice that reactions to my shaved head fall into definite categories:  older women tend to not like it,  younger women tend to like it.  Men either like it or are very casual about it,  or in some cases jealous because they would like to do it but don't have the nerve. 

Stan

Offline erikwillke

• Sly Jr.
Re: Reactions by age/gender
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 01:40:48 PM »
I know my mom and grandma hate it.  My girlfriend loves it.   O0

Offline bigstosh

• Sly
  • Proudly bald since May 18, 2012
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 02:25:56 PM »
My mom is one of the people who hates it.  I just remind her that it isn't hurting me or anyone else, so there are a lot worse things that I could do!
Stan

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 03:03:23 PM »
Well, the only three people that disliked my bald head were my aunt who's in her seventies, my grandfather and my father....The latter two are now deceased, so I can't get any flak from them :'( and my aunt surprisingly gave me a head rub when I visited her last week. She just said, I guess bald heads are so common now, it's not that big of a deal anymore....Everyone else pretty much says nothing because in the end, it's just another hairstyle!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 03:57:01 PM »
My mom, who's 80, hasn't even seen my slyness yet and she's told me she doesn't like it!
Hair is over rated.