Author Topic: 1st Day at work after going Sly!  (Read 7319 times)

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
Re: 1st Day at work after going Sly!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 06:02:36 AM »
I do remember him being pretty bad ass back in the day!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 06:07:05 AM »
Congrats! Glad that people are learning that it's just another haircut...are you gonna post a pic so we can see?
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Clean79

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 06:27:30 AM »
Sir Harry, yes, as soon as I can figure out how to do so. I'm usually browsing here on my iphone & can't figure out how to do so...guess I'm going to have to try the of?

Offline Clean79

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2012, 06:29:35 AM »
Try the pc rather lol

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2012, 06:35:57 AM »
Yeah I think you'll have to do it on the pc. if you need a site to upload it too try imageshack.us or imgur.com or maybe photobucket.com. I haven't had any experience with photobucket but with the likes of imageshack or imgur you want to use the link for forum/message boards

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2012, 07:02:42 AM »
It's all good Clean...we're pretty patient....I have a PC and still have trouble uploading pics ;D ;D

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2012, 07:13:45 AM »
I still struggle myself sometimes, and I have been frequenting forums and posting pictures on them for years. lol!

Offline Clean79

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2012, 07:27:18 AM »
Lol, thanks for the info...we'll give it a shot my next available opportunity.

As far as comments are going...been really positive for the most part until my last account. An older black man called me...a Nazi & a white supremist, REALLY?! Can you believe that? Oh well, I'm saddened that people still find the need to say things along those lines in the society that we live in. I feel for people like this :-(

Truth be known, I've been a pastor going on 10 years & have done many community out reaches in poverty stricken all black neighborhoods. I would be willing to bet that I've put forth more time, energy, & thought into this community then he ever has or will! Just sayin...  :-\

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2012, 07:30:57 AM »
I think you handled it well....Even ignorance has no color.....two things to remember: Ignore the ignorant, and don't entertain stupidity, let stupidity entertain you!

Offline Clean79

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2012, 08:10:39 AM »
You're right Sir Harry...I like the way you think. It's water under the bridge, just thought I would somewhat "vent" about it.

On a positive note, at the same account, a lady that works at that account kept smiling at me so I asked her what was up & she says, "I just love your new look...I absolutely love a man with a bald head!" I'm a happily married man but appreciated the comment & figured I would share with our fellow Sly bros!

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2012, 12:22:30 PM »
I think you handled it well....Even ignorance has no color.....two things to remember: Ignore the ignorant, and don't entertain stupidity, let stupidity entertain you!

I get some of my biggest laughs from listening to stupid people.
Hair is over rated.

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2012, 12:11:11 AM »
Me too, but I can only tolerate so much stupidity...

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2012, 04:57:23 AM »
I enjoy the comments from the folks at work about my bald head.  I'm still waiting for one of them to join me and shave his head bald too.

There are a few that need to. There are a few that seem to want to. There are a few that are quite close, buzzing regularly to #1 or so.

... Confession time. I did not shave my head yesterday. I noticed.  This morning, there was all this sandy looking dirt in the sink from all the hair that I was shaving off. Feels good to be smooth sly again today. (was rushed yesterday). Don't think that anyone noticed but me. I could feel the difference.

Offline Clean79

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2012, 12:15:04 PM »
I enjoy the comments from the folks at work about my bald head.  I'm still waiting for one of them to join me and shave his head bald too.

There are a few that need to. There are a few that seem to want to. There are a few that are quite close, buzzing regularly to #1 or so.

... Confession time. I did not shave my head yesterday. I noticed.  This morning, there was all this sandy looking dirt in the sink from all the hair that I was shaving off. Feels good to be smooth sly again today. (was rushed yesterday). Don't think that anyone noticed but me. I could feel the difference.

I did the very same thing yesterday, didn't shave...couldn't really see a difference until 5 pm or so but I could sure feel the difference! So this am...off it went...Ahh, much better. And to think, ive only been sly for 5 days & couldn't stand the Velcro feeling...go figure.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2012, 01:48:00 PM »
Clean 57 ... it gets addicting.  Happy to be shaved bald again today. feels much better. There is a big difference between shaved bald and 1 or 2 days growth. I much prefer the clean shaved head.