Author Topic: Wife won't touch my bald head  (Read 7614 times)

Offline Daneighty6

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Wife won't touch my bald head
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 03:32:01 PM »
Hey there waine, Your dome looks really cool!!  O0

Erm.. I'm sure you probably have tried this but i haven't seen you mention it or anyone else for that matter.

Have you tried asking her why?

Offline waine

• just waine
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Proudly Sly since 30 April 2012.
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2012, 09:03:43 AM »
Yes Dan, I have asked her why repeatedly, she just says "I don’t like the feel, it feels horrible!" through scrunched lips.

Yesterday I was discussing bald with my relatives, at a little family function.  I asked my sister in law, spontaneously, to illustrate a point, “Hey there, just feel my dome”.  She smiled, and did, but sort of half heartedly, nevertheless, she rubbed it, I don’t know what she thought, but everyone chuckled.

It’s a weird thing, one of the last factors of going Sly that I would have considered.

But as I said before, “I am over it now.”
"Three things you cannot escape; tax, death and dirt..."

Andrei

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2012, 09:25:28 AM »
Waine, I think the bald look definitely suites you.
Your wife did not say she doesn't like your new look, did she? Well, this is a big step, don't take this as for granted.
When the right time will come you will be a happier sly husband and probably, you'll both have a short laugh remembering this period.

Good luck!

Offline waine

• just waine
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Proudly Sly since 30 April 2012.
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2012, 11:00:09 AM »
Thanks Andrei, No, she likes the look very much, but not the feel.  Even the awesome smooth just shaven feel that I love so much.  I will let you know when she changes her mind...
"Three things you cannot escape; tax, death and dirt..."