Author Topic: What would she think?  (Read 15778 times)

Offline Natedawg

• Misanthropic Humanist
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: What would she think?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2012, 01:57:18 PM »
 :*))

I thought this thread was doomed, but it's continually becoming hilarious. Happy Friday, everybody!
"Change will happen whether we are still or moving." - TTWS

Offline waine

• just waine
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Proudly Sly since 30 April 2012.
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2012, 02:04:48 PM »
@NateDawg, yup, this thread is alight.  I am enjoying my Friday immensly thank you very much...

I just hope the SBG  :popo don't block Baron, he makes good entertainment...

Dear Baron, Happy Friday!

:px
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 02:19:57 PM by waine »
"Three things you cannot escape; tax, death and dirt..."

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2012, 02:07:34 PM »

My God, that is f**king hilarious. How did you do that?
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline Natedawg

• Misanthropic Humanist
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2012, 02:15:12 PM »

My God, that is f**king hilarious. How did you do that?

Meme generators. Horribly addictive and hilarious in the right applications.
"Change will happen whether we are still or moving." - TTWS

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2012, 02:52:50 PM »
wow this guy really makes me angry.... but then you guys made me laugh, so its all good

let's encourage some dissent  :x!  ~! B@%d

That ought to do it.

And to the baron, if you're still lingering like a bad case of shingles... if you were looking for a legitimate argument, rational thought, or insight, try looking at every post I have made on one of your threads, in fact, try any of them, this site is full of really smart, insightful and caring dudes, and they have all made legitimate comments in an attempt to help you out. We do not all think alike, or frown upon different views, but we do frown upon someone who is wholly intent on attempting to drag other people in to their wallowing pit of self pity. We're here to help people out of that, why not accept one of the many hands that has offered to help you out of said pit. You may royally pi$$ me off, but I do believe everyone deserves the help they need, so please, at least try and consider the help that has been offered.

God bless

Matt

Offline The Baron

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2012, 03:35:35 PM »
wow this guy really makes me angry.... but then you guys made me laugh, so its all good

let's encourage some dissent  :x!  ~! B@%d

That ought to do it.

And to the baron, if you're still lingering like a bad case of shingles... if you were looking for a legitimate argument, rational thought, or insight, try looking at every post I have made on one of your threads, in fact, try any of them, this site is full of really smart, insightful and caring dudes, and they have all made legitimate comments in an attempt to help you out. We do not all think alike, or frown upon different views, but we do frown upon someone who is wholly intent on attempting to drag other people in to their wallowing pit of self pity. We're here to help people out of that, why not accept one of the many hands that has offered to help you out of said pit. You may royally pi$$ me off, but I do believe everyone deserves the help they need, so please, at least try and consider the help that has been offered.

God bless

Matt
Who should I take advice from? The guy who called me a troll? Or the guy who called me a douchebag? Really Matt, is it ever acceptable to respond to someone like that? You may disagree with me. However, I never resorted to personal attacks. The way those people responded to my posts says more about their character than it does about mine. I might be banned from this site. If I am banned, that is something that I can live with.

Take care Matt

BaldRob

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2012, 04:00:11 PM »
What most women really want is a bad boy. The kind of man who is rude, crude and has a bad attitude. Cockiness is also a must for most women. They love the confidence, assertiveness and edge of these "Alpha Males". The unruliness and unpredictable behavior of these men excite the women they date. The ladies just can't help themselves.

There is a HUGE chasm between an Alpha Male and a bad boy... what most men find out is that most women don't want the bad boy, especially once they have or want to have kids.  What they want is a man who is confident and is comfortable with himself, which is more towards the Alpha Male and further away from the "bad boy"... what they don't want is a little boy who has the self confidence of a limp carrot who thinks they know what women want.

Aside from all the S&M bullcrap in Fifty Shades of Grey (which most women don't want), the women that I've talked to about the book is that they are drawn to the confidence and assertiveness of Christian Grey.  He's not an "I'm not sure" or "I don't know" kind of guy...

As far as your issues, if you are bitching and complaining about not dating or having trouble meeting women because they are too selective, maybe you better look in the mirror because there is something about YOU that turns them away.  I'm guessing that it has little to do with your lack of dating or sexual history and more to do with your total and utter lack of self confidence that comes across as arrogance.

This is not a "groupthink" forum with the exception that most people that are here are balding and want help or want to help other dealing with balding/baldness.  If you take a look through the forum, you will see many differing viewpoints, lifestyles, etc.  If you come in here asking for help and then snarkily disregard any advice/opinions that are given, then you can expect to be called out as a troll.  My advice to you is that if you wish to remain here and learn from the members here about multiple different thing then you had better stop your current confrontational attitude and listen (read) to when others are trying to be of assistance.

Is that a rational enough thought or legitimate argument for you??

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2012, 04:02:26 PM »
Baron (or Bruce whichever you prefer to be called): I want to come forward and apologize-I admit I let my emotions get the best of me and to call you out of your name was inappropriate...I'm going to be man enough to admit I was wrong for calling you out of your name in this thread (and any other thread that I may have done so) However, you confuse me with your posts. In one post you are saying that women will not want you because of your hair loss....but then you do a literal 180 and say that women want to be abused and want "bad boys" Many of these women are in this position not by choice, but because they don't know any better or they can't do any better or they (like you perhaps?) lack the self esteem, finances and/or mental strength to get out of abusive relationships. I've been on both ends of the spectrum. I was mentally abusive to one of my former wives and I was mentally abused by another former wife. I admit many of us got angry, but it still doesn't justify calling you out of your name. Based on your posts, people just don't know what to make of you or your situation. I am a firm believer that there is someone out there for everyone that wants someone. I'm assuming you don't have any sisters, nieces or aunts and your mother must have not had a positive impact on your life because you wouldn't want someone to make such a statement about one of your female relatives, right? I'm going to end this by saying that regardless whether or not you accept my apology, I still will continue to pray that you find whatever you're looking for whether it be from this site or wherever and as far as banning you, I'm not a moderator, so I can't make that call. Good luck to you, sir and God Bless!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:30:30 AM by sirharry12 »
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline waine

• just waine
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Proudly Sly since 30 April 2012.
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2012, 04:12:47 PM »
Baron

Just be real...
And it will all work out here...
"Three things you cannot escape; tax, death and dirt..."

Offline The Baron

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2012, 05:20:03 PM »
Baron (or Bruce whichever you prefer to be called): I want to come forward and apologize-I admit I let my emotions get the best of me and to call you out of your name was inappropriate...I'm going to be man enough to admit I was wrong for calling you out of your name in this thread (and any other thread that I may have done so) However, you confuse me with your posts. In one post you are saying that women will not want you because of your hair loss....but then you do a literal 180 and say that women want to be abused and want "bad boys" Many of these women are in this position not by choice, but because they don't know any better or they can't do any better or they, (like you perhaps?) lack the self esteem to get out of abusive relationships. I've been on both ends of the spectrum. I was mentally abusive to one of my former wives and I was mentally abused by another former wife. I admit many of us got angry, but it still doesn't justify calling you out of your name, but based on your posts, people just don't know what to make of you or your situation. I am a firm believer that there is someone out the for everyone that wants someone. I'm assuming you don't have any sisters, nieces or aunts and your mother must have not had a positive impact on your life because you wouldn't want someone to make such a statement about one of your female relatives, right? I'm going to end this by saying that regardless whether or not you accept my apology, I still will continue to pray that you find whatever you're looking for whether it be from this site or wherever and as far as banning you, I'm not a moderator, so I can't make that call. Good luck to you, sir and God Bless!
Hello again sirharry,

Don't worry about it. I know how out of control things can get in forums like this one. I actually stopped reading after the first few insult posts. You just may be the sage of this forum. Yes, my opinions on certain topics tend to shift from time to time. Sometimes I over generalize. Sometimes I'm just thinking out loud or venting. I believe that is the purpose of forums. I admit to having a lack of impulse control at times. Who hasn't been guilty of that?

Take care  O0

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2012, 05:34:57 PM »
  Ease in here gently . .
Post a thread about your bald / shaving related stuff first . .
And with pic of course always a help . . . .

b*n!

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2012, 06:15:40 PM »
Who should I take advice from?

I just looked back through some of your threads/contributions

frontierguy, sirharry, bbcmark, jasonr, bluebriz, and myself offered some polite and constructive responses in "uuugh, why me", that would still apply, we are not out to get at you or offend, but it sometimes comes across that you are on the offensive

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2012, 07:00:58 PM »
Hey Baron......I can't speak for the other guys, but pretty much I can understand your frustration with women....however don't give up man, there is a woman out there for you....if you want her. Everybody finds their partner in more different ways than I can count.....I'm not an expert on women (I do have 2.5 failed marriages to my credit) but we are willing to help you find a better alternative to your hair loss...that's if you want. Live a little my brother, don't let life pass you by.....Live life, don't let life live you! (coming from another recently turned 40 guy) Take care, I won't give up on you!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Enter your email address: