Author Topic: Bald Guyz Products.  (Read 18746 times)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Bald Guyz Products.
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2007, 05:58:57 PM »
headbaldguy.....i've noticed that u don't participate in the other sections of this gr8 forum.  the only topic that u participate in is your section: BALD GUYZ PRODUCTS.  i'm sure that u can participate in the other topics as well.  there r many members here that buy your products....how 'bout participating in the other sections?  $@y

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2007, 05:29:40 PM »
I have used Bald Guyz products for some time. My Father In Law used to distribute them and he gave me some samples as I was the first person who came to mind when he got them.

Since then I have been using their products religiously.

The head wipes are my favorite, they are amazing! Very nice after working in the yard  or just as a freshen up.

I am also a huge fan of the Sunblock. I burned my head once years ago and will never do it again.

It is nice to have products that are actually made for a bald head instead of the hit and miss of adapting other products to do the job.
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2007, 06:35:40 PM »
Hey Warhawk,

I am always checking out the rest of Sly Bald Guys and will always add a comment when I feel the mood.

Thanks for looking out for my opinion!

HBG

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2007, 07:01:05 PM »
Hey Warhawk,

I am always checking out the rest of Sly Bald Guys and will always add a comment when I feel the mood.

HBG
HBG.....alright that's what i'm talking about!!! O0  oh....btw.... i finally tried out the bald guyz head wipes and they r  friggen awesome.  one of the sly brahs...suggested 2 put it in the fridge & it felt even better. :@`

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2007, 10:01:04 PM »
Hey Warhawk,

HBG
Yeah ... Post up an intro HBG.  Never too late
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

BaldRob

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2007, 08:04:43 AM »
I just got my shipment of stuff yesterday... I'm really looking forward to using the shave gel.  If it's as good as everyone says and the other Bald Guyz products, then I'll be a happy camper!!  I'll post up a review later today after I shave!

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2007, 03:44:44 PM »
Hey BaldRob,

Any feedback on the Bald Guyz Shave Gel? Also check out the Bears report online as we are now part of the sponsorship!

HBG

BaldRob

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2007, 04:19:20 PM »
My Thoughts on the rest of the Bald Guyz Product Line:

Well, I received my package (The Complete Bald Guy) about a week ago... which included one of everything, plus a cool t-shirt!!  Now, I have been a big proponent of the stuff that I had previously used (Moisture Gel, Deep Cleaner, and Head Wipes), and after this week, I'm once again impressed...

Bald Guyz Wash & Shampoo

I thought to myself, I'm bald, what do I need this for?  Well, it is quickly replacing my normal head/face wash (Nivia Energizing Scrub) for daily cleansing.  I use Bald Guyz on days when I don't shave and it's good stuff.  The scent is very similar to the rest of the product line, a crisp citrusy smell (and being the parrothead that I am, any tropical type smell is A-OK in my book!)  The product lathers up on both stubble and skin rather nicely and leaves my head and face feeling very clean.

Bald Guyz Shave Gel

What can I say!  Another grand slam in my book!  However, as I first started to shave with the gel, I was starting to wonder what everyone was talking about.  The first few strokes of the razor seemed to drag and not give a smooth shave at all.  BUT... as I continued to shave, the shave got smoother and smoother until it was almost like running an ice cube over a teflon board.  I figured out, for me at least, that once I put the shave gel on, I have to give it about a minute or so to really work.  Since that first shave, I put the gel on and then stand in the piping hot shower for another minute before I start to shave... this makes the first pass with my razor silky smooth!  That could be considered a minor inconvenience to some, but I'm not complaining at all.  Add in that citrus smell, and I'm alllll good!

The only product that I haven't tried yet is the sunscreen.  I will be tomorrow though because I'm heading out to the golf course to get one last round in before it gets too cold!  I'm sure that the sunscreen will be another great product though.

Overall, I am very impressed with the Bald Guyz product line and intend to keep on using them.  Now if we could just get them in some retail stores in Northern Illinois, I'd be really happy!!

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2007, 08:00:48 AM »
Hey Bald Rob,

Nice review! I am glad you enjoy our products. We are working on additional distribution around the country and hope to have more of our products in retails stores soon. You should let Mrs. Rob check out the shave gel as well!

HBG

BaldRob

« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2007, 08:01:54 AM »
Hey Bald Rob,

Nice review! I am glad you enjoy our products. We are working on additional distribution around the country and hope to have more of our products in retails stores soon. You should let Mrs. Rob check out the shave gel as well!

HBG

Well, as soon as I have one of those, I'll let her try it... :D

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2007, 10:50:51 AM »
Hey Bald Rob,

HBG

Well, as soon as I have one of those, I'll let her try it... :D

Rob, hold off on getting "one of those" as long as you can!, lol.    ;D ;)

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2007, 04:08:13 AM »
Rob,

Maybe a Ms Rob? Enjoy all of the fun looking!

HBG