Author Topic: Bald Guyz Products.  (Read 18752 times)

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
Re: Bald Guyz Products.
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2007, 05:33:55 PM »
For those of you who have commented that the Bald Guyz Moisture Gel and Shave Gel are too runny, what do you have to compare them too? The formulas were created to provide the best results. What you need to do is get used to the consistancy. Don't put the Shave Gel in a shaving cup and whip it up. That totally counteracts that we have a clear gel. I recommend that you experiment with each product until you find what works best for you.

HBG

jusbnme

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2007, 06:12:20 PM »
For those of you who have commented that the Bald Guyz Moisture Gel and Shave Gel are too runny, what do you have to compare them too? The formulas were created to provide the best results. What you need to do is get used to the consistency. Don't put the Shave Gel in a shaving cup and whip it up. That totally counteracts that we have a clear gel. I recommend that you experiment with each product until you find what works best for you.

HBG

Even though I have been using the HB razor as my main razor lately I have to admit that I love the Bald Guyz products.  I don't really mind the consistency either because it actually helps sooth my scalp better because of how thin it is.  I do admit that it tends to be a bit runny but I have followed the suggested advice and just open it upside down first and then squirt a little in my hands.  I've been back and forth from all the Bald Guyz products to HeadBlade's HeadSlick and HeadLube.  After experimenting with both I have to say the Bald Guyz products definitely rock.  For a few reasons.  For one they basically use all natural ingredients.  #2 - The head wash and deep clean conditioner really help with keeping the scalp healthy.  #3 - the moisturizing gel doesn't leave the dome oily like other products but still does the job on keeping the scalp moisturized.  Another thing I like about the moisturizing gel is that one of the main ingredients in it is aloe vera which is a skin soother.  That alone is reason enough for me to use it as a post shave product.  It also seems to take care of the razor bumps at the same time.  I don't know if this is from some alcohol in the ingredients or what?  But it does give that nice little sting at first when you apply it which is letting you know it's working on those bumps.  Maybe head Bald Guy could answer that one for me?  What is in the moisture gel that helps with the bumps?  Thanks for some great products bro.   O0

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2007, 07:33:53 PM »
I'm currently using the Baldguyz shave gel and I really like.  The clear part took some getting used to.  I squirt it directly on the top of my head and work it in.  Then I reapply water to keep it moist as I'm shaving.

Also love the Moisture gel.. Good stuff.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

jcroce1994

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2007, 09:40:24 PM »
For those of you who have commented that the Bald Guyz Moisture Gel and Shave Gel are too runny, what do you have to compare them too? The formulas were created to provide the best results. What you need to do is get used to the consistancy.

Don't be so hypersensitive. You know we've all tried other products for shaving. It's not like nobody in this forum has ever shaved before. We like what we like, and we know what's runny,  and what's not.  So what's the problem?  Either you make a thicker formula, or you stop worrying about customer complaints. 

You can't have it both ways.

jusbnme

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2007, 02:46:05 AM »
For those of you who have commented that the Bald Guyz Moisture Gel and Shave Gel are too runny, what do you have to compare them too? The formulas were created to provide the best results. What you need to do is get used to the consistancy.

Don't be so hypersensitive. You know we've all tried other products for shaving. It's not like nobody in this forum has ever shaved before. We like what we like, and we know what's runny,  and what's not.  So what's the problem?  Either you make a thicker formula, or you stop worrying about customer complaints. 

You can't have it both ways.

Hey, hey head bald guy.  I know I don't have to tell you this but definitely don't change a thing with your products.  Which I know you will not anyway being the head of the company you know there are plenty more devoted users than non-users.  I just wanted to put my plea in there anyway because I understand the reasoning behind the way your product is made and I, as I'm sure as well as many others, wouldn't want you to change a thing because of a few complaints.  Since using the Bald Guyz product line my shaved dome has been healthier than it's ever been.  Once again, don't change a thing.  Well, the only thing I could suggest is for you to come out with your own style of head razor.  One that maybe is more merciful on the noggin.   O0

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2007, 05:46:06 AM »
HeadBaldGuy, do you have stockists of your products in Australia?

If not, do you ship to Australia?

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2007, 08:15:22 AM »
Don't see any problem at all with the Moisturinzing Gel.  Know it has really cleared up my bumps and even gives a good shine.  Thanks HBG.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2007, 11:28:29 AM »
I second what Lance said and agree with Paul, I have no problems with the Bald Guyz moisture gel at all. Been using it since I started and it really does the job.
I see nothing that needs to be changed with this product. The consistency is fine, and it really works into the scalp well and feels great. Kudos to BG'z products.
I am also looking forward to trying the shave gel.

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2007, 06:18:16 PM »
Hi J Dog,

We can ship to Australia from www.baldguyz.com as we currently do not have distribution down under. In fact we just shipped our first order to a Sly Bald Guy from New Zealand.

HBG

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2007, 06:22:11 PM »
Hi Lance,

There is no alcohol in our Moisture Gel. The little sting you get is because your ski is irritated from the act of shaving and when you apply our combination of skin soothers, moisturizers, vitamins, aloe, green tea etc, you feel a little sting as it soothes the skin.

We have no plans to chage any of our formulas as they are exceptional!

Thanks for all of your nice comments!

HBG

jusbnme

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2007, 08:23:10 PM »
Hi Lance,

There is no alcohol in our Moisture Gel. The little sting you get is because your ski is irritated from the act of shaving and when you apply our combination of skin soothers, moisturizers, vitamins, aloe, green tea etc, you feel a little sting as it soothes the skin.

We have no plans to chage any of our formulas as they are exceptional!

Thanks for all of your nice comments!

HBG

Right on man.  O0

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2007, 04:19:42 PM »
I hadn't tried the moisture gel until a few days ago. I picked some up in Walgreen's and love the stuff. Leaves my noggin feelin great all day. Still have a little oily residue at the end of the day, but not too bad.

Thanks HBG!!!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2007, 05:56:07 PM »
i just got my free sample of BALD GUYZ suncreen spf30.  i'll give it a try tomorrow.   O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2007, 05:53:16 AM »
HBG, just placed my order for some Shave Gel and Moisteurizer. Looking forward to trying it out!

Offline fireman

• Sly
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2007, 08:44:28 AM »
I like the moisture gel (has become my favorite) and now I just have to pull the trigger on ordering online to get more of the products.

By the way, nothing feels better after a fire than the head wipes....WOW! O0 
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 08:46:20 AM by fireman »
Only a few perfect heads in the world....the rest have hair!