Author Topic: Bald Guyz Products.  (Read 18753 times)

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
Bald Guyz Products.
« on: May 09, 2007, 04:18:08 AM »
The following is an e-mail I sent to "The Head Bald Guy" at Bald Guyz.

To " The Head Bald Guy "
                                      Ok, so yesterday I recieved a parcel from your company "Bald Guyz", first allow me to once again say a big THANK YOU for the products and shirt you sent to me. Also let me tell you that if were not for the Sly Bald Guys web site I may never have heard of your company.

So first for the Ultimate Shave Gel;
                                                  I am a sink shaver, and I couldn't wait until this morning to try this so right after I sent you the thank you e-mail I shaved right away, and again this morning before work. First the scent of this shave gel, made it very apealing to me, the shave was very close and comfortable, on both my head and face, which was a big plus for me, because I normally cannot shave my face every day, because of bad irritation, especially on my neck. But with your shave gel I got very "little" irritation. My only issue with the shave gel was that it was to runny, almost but not quite like water. After using it for the first time, I accidently squeezed out a little too much out of the tube. But all in all I rate it an 8.5 out of 10, a very good product.

Seccond the Sun Screen SPF 30+;
                                                   I am a truck driver, and I do city pick ups and deliveries in my local city. I pull a flat bed trailer so I spend a fair amount of time outside tarping, straping/chaining down loads. Again the scent of the sunscreen was very nice, also I am a big guy, and as a result out in the hot sun I do sweat, and I found that the sunscreen wasn't sticky, didn't run or drip down into my eyes, and lasted pretty much the whole day without haveing to re-apply. Over all, I thought it was a great product I rate it a 10 out of 10.

Lastly the Head Wipes;
                                  As I mentioned above, I am a truck driver and spend alot of time on construction sites, outside in the blowind dust/dirt and wind, and at the end of the day I wiped out my Head Wipe from my lunch pail (to keep it cold) and it felt awsome and as with the other two products, the scent was very nice. By far this was my favorite product, it made my head and face feel refreshed and energised after a long day in the sun and dirt and wind. I LOVE this product, I rate it a 15 out of a possible 10.

Again thank you very much for your generous gift, you definatly got yourself an enthusiastic coustomer, and I will pass the word around to all of my bald friends, and if you have any advertising meterial such as buisness cards or product brocheurs that you want to send to me, I will be more than happy to pass them out to every bald guy I see.

Thanks.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Tom McGarry

« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 07:02:18 PM by Tom. »

AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

BaldRob

Re: Bald Guyz Products.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 05:51:37 AM »
Nice letter and review Tom!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 06:51:53 AM »
Excellent Tom, I didn't even know they had a sunscreen with SPF 30. I'll have to give it a try.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 06:38:58 PM »
damn tom. you may just be smarter than you look. no really bro, that was a good reveiw and letter. hope they send you free stuff.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 07:01:10 PM »
Sweet letter and great review, Tom.  Thanks Bro O0
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

KALBO

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 06:17:11 AM »
Great review Tom!  Same here, if it wasn't for this forum...I wouldn't have known about these products.  O0

Was the package you got due to you registering on their website?  If so, what was the turn around time on it(as I registered a few weeks ago)?

BaldRob

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 07:22:51 AM »
Great review Tom!  Same here, if it wasn't for this forum...I wouldn't have known about these products.  O0

Was the package you got due to you registering on their website?  If so, what was the turn around time on it(as I registered a few weeks ago)?

Arnie,

Go here: http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=1555.0

KALBO

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 08:48:56 AM »

Arnie,

Go here: http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=1555.0
Thanks Rob, got it.  Think I'll order my next round of bald guyz products on-line rather than Walgreens...but when you register at baldguyz.com for the photo of the week, the site states that you will also get some sort of sample package.  Anyone see or actually receive that sample package?  Think I'll explore their site a little more today...

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 12:01:43 PM »
Hey Sly Guys,

Due to the overwhelming response to our promotion, the first samples were put in the mail yesterday and we hope to get caught up in a few days. Your package will include head Wipes and coupons. Keep looking at our website for more offers as we will be constantly updating our content.

Bald_freak

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 05:14:41 PM »
Hey Sly Guys,

Due to the overwhelming response to our promotion, the first samples were put in the mail yesterday and we hope to get caught up in a few days. Your package will include head Wipes and coupons. Keep looking at our website for more offers as we will be constantly updating our content.

This might be a different promo, but I recieved today a free tube of "ultimate shave Gel" from you guys for the photo of the week thing you got going on. Thanks  ;D This stuff is great! And it couldn't of arrived at a better time. My wife broke a tooth and we had to shell out $700 for a crown, leaving us F@!#ing broke for a couple weeks at least. I was Affraid I'd have to settle for cheap dollar store shave gel to get me by. I also like the Moisture Gel better than head lube....but with all that good stuff you put in it should I be adding a little to my tea as a vitamin supplement?

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 07:02:33 AM »
We just sent out over 2,000 samples for those who sent in photos to be a Bald Guy of the Week. We are glad that you like our products and continue purchasing them.

HBG

BigJimW

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 12:58:42 PM »
I use the Bald Guyz stuff all the time. What Tom says about it is true. Highly recommended.  O0

jusbnme

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 01:34:51 PM »
We just sent out over 2,000 samples for those who sent in photos to be a Bald Guy of the Week. We are glad that you like our products and continue purchasing them.

HBG

Thanks for the free sample of shave gel.  Just got mine a few days ago and just ordered some more deep cleaning conditioner and wash.  Your products really work great for the bald guy.  I especially like your deep cleaner because my scalp is very sensitive to regular exfoliators and it never dries up or gets irritated with yours.  Thanks again.  O0
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 01:36:26 PM by Lance »

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 03:25:37 PM »
Hey Lance,

Thanks for the great comments. It makes us feel good that all of our effort is proving out in the response that we have seen from fellow baldies. As an FYI we are coming our with new shirts, mugs, hats and other "bald" goodies so keep looking at our website for the updates. We have now set up shipping to Canada so all of the Sly Guys north of the border can now keep their domes looking great!

HBG

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 05:44:09 PM »
Just got my sample of Bald Guyz Shave gel in the mail this weekend.  I was a little skeptical, but it gave a great shave.  Only thing is the gel is clear and low foaming so I have to get used to shaving with the braile method as I can't see where I've already shaved.  Although it took me less time to shave this morning.  This could be a very good thing!!! O0
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed