Poll

Did This Method Sharpen Your Blades?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Video: The BEST and EASIEST Way To Save Money & Sharpen Your Razor Blades!!!  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Derris The Barber

• Sly
Hey guys it's me Derris Felder aka Derris The Barber Felder and today i'm gonna tell you how to sharpen your razor blades! First off I want to give credit to my bro "daltonfury" for sending me the link to this AWESOME video! So whether if you use a Gillette Fusion ProGilde Power, the regular ProGlide, The Fusion Power, the regular Fusion, a Mach 3, a Schick razor or any kind of razor! This video will teach you how to sharpen your razor blade9s0! This method WORKS! I tried it last night, it's the same thing as when a barber sharpens his straight razor with the leather strap!Hope this helps you Sly-Sters Out! Give me some feedback! Also thanks again "daltonfury"!!!

Video Below!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gjSkgz3-2Ig" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gjSkgz3-2Ig</a>

-Derris The Barber

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
Interesting, but I'm happy with my way
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

• Sly
thanks Paul bro!
-Derris The Barber

Offline greatnessinc

• One part iron man one part superman
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Semper Sly!
I tried that out a few months ago and had to call it myth busted, I barely got an extra day out of the cartridge.
"Ifyou're going through hell, just keep going"
-Winston Churchill

• Sly
well sir give it another shot! it worked for me and my blade is a good two months past due and it freshened them right up! Try black jeans!
-Derris The Barber