Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Head Shaving

BEST Clippers for Head-Shavers Who Don't Like a Razor Shaved Dome!!!

<< < (2/36) > >>

BaldHDbiker:

--- Quote from: sirharry12 on April 09, 2012, 07:26:05 AM ---Hey Derris, I do have the Andis T-shaped, but I'm in the market for something that cuts close enough where a razor is not necessary....will take a long look at some of the items on your list, thanks for sharing!

--- End quote ---

Check out the Panasonic ES-LA63 Wet/Dry razor.

There are many on here that use it with good results. I have one and it does a very good job. Not a blade job but very close and smooth.  It is available at Target or I'm sure the Panny store that was linked a couple of weeks ago for a substantial discount.

Baldstu:
You have certainly done your research well Derris

Derris The Barber:
thanks chav! keep the dome shaved clean!

lubz81:
Hi Derris,
              I was wandering if you could tell me your personal top 3 out of all the shavers listed. Have you actually tried every single clipper? I am looking for the clipper that will give me the closest shave to a razor.

Thanks

jrcd654:
I am a profession haircutter and have used the Oster Turbo for years. Same clipper and same blades. Does not come cheap, but will last a lifetime if properly cared for. Prior to a full razor shave, my wife used to buzz me with the 00000, very close indeed.

Good luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version