Author Topic: Women's reactions (For us younguns)  (Read 24871 times)

Offline Amgoody

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Women's reactions (For us younguns)
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2014, 11:48:47 PM »
I'll be honest, I didn't get any play until I started hitting the gym.
It'll be harder to impress a new lady of your bald or have hair, and out of shape.
Your clothes fit differently when you're fit. That's what I've learned.

I suffered from social anxiety after going bald at a early age, around 15. I use to play sports a lot, but stopped after going bald because if was not as confident shaved. I wore a hair system for a couple years in my 20's but couldn't work out in it cause I was afraid it would slide off. I shaved my head at the age of 27 and decided to accept it. I didn't get much love from woman at first, but being able to work out in the gym again has made a huge difference.

Being in shape, makes you look confident without saying anything. That's what woman like.

Offline Mike E. P.

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2014, 07:29:49 AM »

Being in shape, makes you look confident without saying anything. That's what woman like.

Great post, amgoody. Being in shape, well dressed, clean, polite, respectful and being able to hold a conversation make all the difference.
Bronx bald and bred!

Offline DSCSK

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2014, 05:23:29 AM »
And be HAPPY  :D

andrewswenson

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2014, 06:52:21 PM »
I wore a hair system for a couple years in my 20's

Lol you mean a wig?

Offline dwingrider

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2014, 10:03:18 AM »
I have gotten a lot of positive response from females around me. A female colleague (who has never seen me with hair ) said "It actually looks good on you, because your head has such a nice shape".

Have had similar compliments from other women that the bald look really suits my face/personality/head shape.

Whats more important than anyone's  thoughts/opinions is how good you feel about it. If you stop thinking of it as an abnormality or something you lack and accept it as a part of yourself- you start believing you look good, and I believe looking good comes from inside (atleast a major part of it does anyway). There might be some people who like it, some who dont- but thats life. You cant make everyone happy- but if you are happy and confident, it will show and people will notice.

Offline AgentBald

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2014, 11:31:31 AM »
Confidence is the single most attractive feature on a man.
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"

Offline hugerobb

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2014, 10:12:26 AM »
I found Ive gotten more women since I started shaving my head

Offline Johnz1986

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2014, 08:58:42 AM »
Trust me my friend girls dig bald clean shaved headed guys. The ladies find us more dominant and alpha looking 8)

Offline GettingThere13

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2014, 03:43:00 PM »
I'm still having mad trouble with attracting women.

(copied from another post of mine): I'm not a bad looking guy - I'm pretty dang good looking, actually - even with the head shave.

The issue is, about two years ago, they just... STOPPED being into me. It was as if a memo went out to all females, saying "He is not to be considered for dating anymore."

Here's what I think it is: I don't fit the magazine-and-TV-approved stereotype for how "men are supposed to look." I'm short and skinny (5'6" and 120 pounds) which automatically disqualifies me for most, but the addition of the bald head really seemed to put the last nail in the coffin.

I have an awesome personality, very good at conversation, I'm healthy, active, hard working, talented, and intelligent. What's the deal, yo? They don't approach me, and I gave up approaching them after many failed attempts in LA led me to throwing in the towel.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

Offline Baldy84

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2014, 03:54:44 PM »
Just wondering for the young people on the board - in their 20s/30s how women have reacted to your shaved head? Either women you've only just met, or ones who knew you before...

Better luck with them? Worse? I've always been pretty good at getting girls and I think it's mainly down to my confidence which can be excellent, and once I shave my head, I have a feeling it'll be even better.

I'm in that age group myself. I can't really tell what women think yet, to be honest. There have been a few times where I thought they were giving me a second look, but it seems like many don't even really care one way or another.

Maybe I'm just ugly with or without hair?  :)

I still haven't gotten that random head rub some people talk about... :-\

Offline nick2401

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2014, 02:26:56 PM »
Going sly makes me feel more confidant and that helps, plus women love to rub it for luck (And Heaven knows I won't stop them). I also sometimes host Karaoke at a gay bar and the men there seem to love it too. ( they have gone and bought me drinks)

Offline AJ Q-Ball

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald Head and Full Beard: Awesome combination
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2014, 06:25:46 PM »
Becoming sly has changed my life as far as attracting women.  Everywhere I go, I seem to meet a girl who is eager to engage in a conversation with me.  Before I went bald, that didn't seem to happen.  I don't look at loosing my hair as a curse but as a huge blessing.

Offline nick2401

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2014, 03:12:31 PM »
I don't look at loosing my hair as a curse but as a huge blessing.

As my (sly) Uncle always told me: If you can't fix it, feature it.

Offline BaldSoxFan

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2014, 03:45:57 PM »
My girlfriend hates my bald head and constantly tries to convince me to grow it back out. However, I feel free since I no longer need to comb it or spike it up, and I feel original and unique. Other ladies have complimented me on it, but not her. 

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2014, 04:37:15 PM »
Yes bsf, my ex gf kept saying she liked it, but I knew she really didn't. I'm on a single s site and all my photos are with me bald. I have dozens of gals that want to meet me, so many women like the bald look.

Like someone here once said, ask her if you can pick her haircut.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Enter your email address: