Author Topic: Cardio Workout and Shaving  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Cardio Workout and Shaving
« on: May 04, 2007, 07:17:36 PM »
Does anyone else shave after their cardio workout and do you notice a longer lasting smoothness?  I have been noticing that when I get up in the morning, run and then shave (total of about 1-1/2 elapsed time) that I can maintain a smooth, velcroless head for up to 15 hours. I was up at 4 shaved at 5:30, its now 8 and just starting to feel stubble.  I know other threads have talked about shaving hour after getting up and thought maybe the fluid loss of workout also helps to get a closer shave.  Just thought some of the other bros who like to stay smooth as long as possible might want to give it a try. 

"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Cardio Workout and Shaving
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 09:45:24 PM »
i'm not real big on cardio brother. but it sounds like a good theory. ;)

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 10:57:28 PM »
It could go back to what SlickDome was mentioning about letting the blood run out of our head after waking up..
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 11:16:51 PM »
I'm going to have to try this.  I've been wanting to get up really early in the morning and go for a run before showering.  If it gets me smoother, even better!

Offline Koaa2

• Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 11:25:34 PM »
I do an hour of cardio every morning and tend to get a close shave.
"Wherever you go, there you are"