Author Topic: The HeadBlade Line  (Read 39378 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: The HeadBlade Line
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2007, 12:58:17 AM »
i ordered my headblade from headblade.com yesterday. im wondering how long it will take before i recieve it here in vancouver (canada).im jacked and cant wait i ordered the gold pakage as it seemed to loojk like the best deal. the free t-shirt s what sold me.i'll post my review after i recieve it

I'm not sure how long it will take you to receive it, but I'm sure you'll be happy when you do.  Welcome to Sly Bald Guys!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2007, 05:10:36 AM »
i ordered my headblade from headblade.com yesterday. im wondering how long it will take before i recieve it here in vancouver (canada).im jacked and cant wait i ordered the gold pakage as it seemed to loojk like the best deal. the free t-shirt s what sold me.i'll post my review after i recieve it

Not sure on delivery time, perhaps one of the Canadian bros can give you an idea.  Anyway, welcome to the gang,  itsa, post up in introductions and tell us a little something about yourself.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 05:16:00 AM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2007, 07:36:49 AM »
This is an ongoing topic so I thought I might add to it.

I use the HB classic and have since April of 2007. Even after 100+ shaves, have mastered the HB and can get a super smooth shave but I still encounter rough spots around ears and find difficult to do this with the HB so I use the Fusion in partnership with it.

The only Headblade products available in Australia are the HB classic razor(21.00 AUD about 16USD) and the HB 2blade razor 20 pack(also 20 AUD about 14-15 USD).

I have had my dad send out a few care packages to me with a couple of tubes of Headlube Glossy out but I wish you could get the entire line out here. I have emailed Headblade about shipping to AUS but they havent replied to 5 of my emails.

Love the Headblade and will be a Blader for Life. Would Love to try the Headslick shave cream.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 07:38:28 AM by JDog »

shakf

« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2007, 09:05:19 AM »
My wife rang me this morning whilst at work. I bought the Headblade SPORT from Ebay last week and the wifey told me that it arrived in the post this morning. I use a Wilkinson Sword Quattro Titanium for my scalp and I always shave with the grain. Will the Headblade SPORT work with these blades? Also am I right in saying that I should shave against the grain with this?

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2007, 11:39:45 AM »
Shakf, I don't believe the quattro blades will work with the HeadBlade.
Your Headblade should have come with a triple blade if it's a Sport model. This is a good way for you to start. I also think going with the grain would be better for you, as you will be getting used to the feel of the HB.
It's much different than using conventional, but once you get the hang of it, there's no other way to go. Read as many of the posts regarding HB as you can and then give it a go. Remember to go slow, and keep (light) pressure toward the rear, on the wheels. None on the blade.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Offline handlebar

• Sly
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2007, 07:12:47 PM »
I finally tracked down some headblade goodies here in Vancouver.Am trying the Matte and Glossy headlube as well as the Headblade Sport. I have used the glossy already and say it is just that.Gives the head a sheen.
More later on the other two.

Now if i can find the Headshed Lotion.

JD