Author Topic: The HeadBlade Line  (Read 39390 times)

BaldRob

Re: The HeadBlade Line
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2006, 05:23:35 AM »
Muhahahahahahaha.... we've converted you Tyler!!!  Welcome to the next phase of your bald life!!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 06:45:14 AM »
Sweet! Glad you made the move Tyler!

The force is strong with this one...
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2006, 03:22:25 PM »
anyone know how the Headblade Doubleblade razors are?

Switch, I accidently bought the two bladed razors yesterday.  I'm going to try them out and I'll let you know what they're like.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline BaldRiley

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2006, 11:03:26 PM »
So because of all the great reviews, I went out to find my own Headblade.  My Electric Razor( A Braun P*O*S*), has been giving me horrible shaves.  It's not getting close, and because it's not waterproof, i get hair EVERYWHERE. So I scoured around my home town and i finally found a retailer that had it! The only problem I had with it was, that during the Thanksgiving break, i had been rather negligent in shaving my head. Big mistake.  I'm lucky I bought a Norelco trimmer, it saved me. Despite trimming as close as i could, shaving got me a little knicked up.  I think im going to try shaving with the grain, because of my relatively thick stubble, It makes me want to press harder than i should.  Overall i Loved it! On the sides i shaved with the grain, and it went much smoother!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2006, 11:16:09 PM »
BaldRiley, just make sure you keep pressure on the wheels if you have a sport or on the back of it if you have a classic.  This will keep you from putting too much pressure on the blade and cutting yourself.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2006, 05:38:00 AM »
once you get comfortable with the headblade, you will love it. it will get quicker and smoother as you go.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2006, 06:38:27 PM »
been using the matte finish for about two weeks and love it.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2006, 12:13:19 PM »
got the hb sport for christmas. headshed triple blades etc. love it.

jusbnme

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2007, 09:40:02 PM »
I've recently given the HeadBlade a try.  I've seen the "S4" HeadBlade Razor mentioned on this forum a couple of times.  I've went to the HeadBlade web site but I can not find the S4 on there to purchase.  Does anyone know how I can get my hands on one of the S4's?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 06:17:31 AM by Lance »

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2007, 12:19:26 AM »
I've recently become a HeadBlader and love the blade and the products.  I've seen the "S4" HeadBlade Razor mentioned on this forum a couple of times.  I've went to the HeadBlade web site but I can not find the S4 on there to purchase.  Does anyone know how I can get my hands on one of the S4's?

The S4 was a limited edition model and is sold out.  You would have to purchase one from a third party to get your hands on one.

jusbnme

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2007, 12:41:00 AM »
Thanks for the info bro.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2007, 07:07:34 AM »
How long should the adapters (the plactic parts between the handle and the blade last)? They come in packages of three, but I've been using mine for 2 and 1/2 months and see no signs of wear. Just curious ....

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2007, 07:27:42 AM »
How long should the adapters (the plactic parts between the handle and the blade last)? They come in packages of three, but I've been using mine for 2 and 1/2 months and see no signs of wear. Just curious ....

I think i remember reading somewhere that one last about 6months. not sure though.

jusbnme

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2007, 10:13:26 AM »

I think i remember reading somewhere that one last about 6months. not sure though.

Yeah, pburke has it right.  I just got a new pack of refill adapters in the mail today.  It states about 6 months, give or take, depending on how much pressure you use and how often you shave with them.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 09:24:10 PM »
Yo, I just tried out the full routine, HeadShed followed by HeadSlick then shave with HeadBlade, finish up with alcohol and HeadLube... Let me say, It was not a New blade, but I still got THE CLOSEST shave that I have ever gotten.  that HeadShed stuff works like a charm, my scalp felt so supple, it was nice, and the shave was close, here's to HeadSlick.  All I got to say is that I am throughly impressed with the HeadBlade line in a whole.  One Great Shave!  8)
Peace