Author Topic: Another 'balding at a young age' post  (Read 4631 times)

marty22

Re: Another 'balding at a young age' post
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 05:28:31 AM »
welcome!

Offline jj101

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »
Again thank you for the replies.

You guys really are rocking the sly look.

I had my hair cut the shortest it has been in a good 15 years yesterday and it feels great, I am still getting use to looks though ha. Not a buzz but short back and sides. Really is true what they say about long hair making thin hair look thinner.

Also I went shopping today and a good 50% of men in the supermarket had a shaved/short buzzed head. I didn't know it was such a common look. I also didn't notice until i started loosing my hair how many men hair loss effects!

@ franco - I haven't heard the term BIC before, i guess it means shave?

@Slyfive - Haha my gf is exactly the same, she wont admit i have started balding. I am quite a confident guy around her so she dose not see a problem.

Just another quick question. What is a good self tanner? I was thinking about sun beds but from what i have read on here they don't sound like they do you any good. I have heard jergens natural tanner mentioned a few times but i have not seen this stuff in the uk? What are good alternatives?
Josh

Offline BaldHDbiker

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 01:23:27 PM »
Jergens Natural Glow is very good as well as L'oreal Sublime bronze.

We have a chain of stores in the states Walmart that has their own brand that also works very well. Not sure if you have WalMarts over there.