Author Topic: has anyone ever actually looked terrible sly?  (Read 3967 times)

Offline Ming the Merciless

• Super Sly
  • No More "Mr. Nice Guy"
Re: has anyone ever actually looked terrible sly?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 10:29:41 AM »
If you look terrible with hair, you'll look terrible without.  Do you look terrible with hair? 

I thought not.

'Nuf sed.

Offline AJB1015

• Sly Jr.
  • Somewhere in between BBC and BBG (bald by genes)
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 12:04:23 PM »
Lol, the "did you get new glasses?" is hilarious. I think you guys are right about the buzz method to avoid shock, especially since I still have enough hair that most people haven't even noticed I'm losing it. Saintc, you're absolutely right. The two head honchos in my office are both completely bald. One of them rocks a shaved head but I think is naturally bald and the other is bald but leaves a little hair on the sides and top. How did you know?? I think if I went for it right away they would think I was trying to suck up or something, so the progressively shorter buzz method will have to do. Thanks for the positive comments guys 8)

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 12:13:02 PM »
Good luck with the buzz - you'll look great.  And good luck with job.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 01:01:03 PM »
How did you know?? I think if I went for it right away they would think I was trying to suck up or something, so the progressively shorter buzz method will have to do.

How did I know?--well, everywhere I travel and work sly guys are always at the top, their confidence really comes across to their fellow workers and the customers and clients.  And the guys in your office, trust me on this, will probably say, "Looks good!," "Nice haircut!," "Looks like we have the same barber!," or something like that--there is a brotherhood of the bald.  Your a newby in the office and that would establish a great mentor relationship for you--go for it, this is your career more than your hairstyle. It's a good chance to get to the head of your class.  

Offline valldo

• Sly
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 04:13:33 PM »
I had a very pleasant and enjoyable moment at work last week.
I was with a customer from overseas whom I hadn't seen for two years, must have been just before I started shaving my head.
The first thing she did was to look at my shaved dome noticing that I shaved it and she just said that it looked very good, all with a smile on her face...it boosted my confidence.....end of story (well almost....)

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 05:20:50 PM »
Welcome aboard. I think you will wear the bald head really well, it is just a matter of attitude. Whether you take it in stages or jump right in to shaving completely bald I can tell you that you will look good and that you will love it.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!