Poll

Who is the better coach?

Jens Pulver
0 (0%)
BJ Penn
5 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Ultimate Fighter 5  (Read 2248 times)

Offline GBORN

• Sly
Ultimate Fighter 5
« on: May 03, 2007, 09:14:11 PM »
I'm a big UFC fan and particularly like watching the Ultimate Fighter show on Thursday night on SPIKE TV.   b0x3r
Although, his team is has lost 4 matches, I would want to be on BJ Penn's team.

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
Re: Ultimate Fighter 5
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 09:16:21 AM »
Yeah Penn's team all the way
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 09:40:41 AM »
Gotta be Penn due to time in the ring and overall attitude.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Tbone

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 11:00:05 PM »
Penn is a much better fighter (these days) and I honestly haven't watched any episodes this season other than the first. The only thing that pissed me off was the way BJ did the "if you want to be on my team raise your hand." I mean seriously, was he trying to just show up Pulver? I miss TUF season 1 and season 4. Then again those are the only ones I watched.

Offline GBORN

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 03:00:51 PM »
The only thing that pissed me off was the way BJ did the "if you want to be on my team raise your hand." I mean seriously, was he trying to just show up Pulver?

Yea, these two don't like each other.    I can't wait until they fight in June.

Offline Tbone

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 09:44:26 PM »
ok when I got home I noticed a little Spike TV TUF5 marathon. Went to a Nascar party but... rained out so we just watched TUF5. I can honestly say that this is the best coaching I've seen TUF1. Tough call but after watching the episodes I'm going to rule in favor of Pulver. He's got four wins, and I mean, his team is made up by the guys who didn't care about whose team they're on. He essentially is the better coach if you look at strictly W/L ratio. Personally even if the teams were all tied up 2-2, I'd still stick with Pulver. He seems more involved. My two cents