Poll

Should I cave?

Yes
32 (94.1%)
No
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Shaving Head Envy  (Read 15692 times)

Offline gypsyboy11

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Shaving Head Envy
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 02:10:40 AM »
ok so Im seriously thinking of doing this. Here's what I look like now, how short should I go to start with? Im a beginner so take it easy.

Offline Quin

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 02:18:54 AM »
haha we don't take it easy on anyone here. I would say go straight to bald but you should do what your comfortable with. Get your clippers and just pick a guard length or be really cool and go for it. Trust me, you'll feel great once you do it.

Offline Cesar

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 02:27:00 AM »
come on dude, do it. You know that you want to, and you'll be fine. Bro, trust me, once you take those first few swipes you'll feel like such a man.

Offline gypsyboy11

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 02:30:03 AM »
Im going to do it. I'll post a pic in a few. Im still not sure about this but I can't keep putting this off.

Offline gypsyboy11

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 04:18:30 AM »
ok guys, I did it MYSELF. My head feels so strange. What do you guys think, can I pull it off?

Offline Quin

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 04:21:54 AM »
Your off to a good start but that's not NEARLY short enough. Come on, man up and go shorter!

Offline gypsyboy11

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 04:23:54 AM »
Your off to a good start but that's not NEARLY short enough. Come on, man up and go shorter!
OH GOSH, you joking right, this is so short.

Offline Cesar

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 04:27:30 AM »
I agree bro, you need to go shorter. Come on, what's holding you back? I'll tell you what, I haven't cut my hair in a while and I've been itching to do it again. If you go all the way, I'll shave my head bald. There, you'll get something outta this and we'll both be in this together. Is that a deal?

Offline gypsyboy11

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 04:30:04 AM »
I agree bro, you need to go shorter. Come on, what's holding you back? I'll tell you what, I haven't cut my hair in a while and I've been itching to do it again. If you go all the way, I'll shave my head bald. There, you'll get something outta this and we'll both be in this together. Is that a deal?
Dude are you serious? If I go shorter you'll shave your head? If your serious then thats a deal man.

Offline Cesar

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 04:31:04 AM »
ok you gotta go for it, and go for it now.

Offline Quin

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 04:33:00 AM »
 ;D you'll love it. I did

Offline Ming the Merciless

• Super Sly
  • No More "Mr. Nice Guy"
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 04:34:07 AM »
Off! Off!

I'd write more, but it's time to shave the dome for the day.  Ah, bliss!

Offline gypsyboy11

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 04:38:55 AM »
ok dude. I really went further then I thought I EVER would. Gah, my head feels so strange, there's nothing there anymore. Now it's your turn bwhahah owned.

Offline Cesar

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 04:42:34 AM »
ok dude. I really went further then I thought I EVER would. Gah, my head feels so strange, there's nothing there anymore. Now it's your turn bwhahah owned.
'owned' oh no. I STILL see hair! I said you've gotta go all that way, that means bald. Come on man, just grab your shaving cream and razor and go for it. That's the deal, unless your going to chicken out  O:O

Offline gypsyboy11

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 04:45:59 AM »
'owned' oh no. I STILL see hair! I said you've gotta go all that way, that means bald. Come on man, just grab your shaving cream and razor and go for it. That's the deal, unless your going to chicken out  O:O
Dude, this is so short, you really want me to bic my entire head?